OPTIMA BATTERY, YELLOWTOP -- 12 V, 41 aH capacity, 500 cranking amps at 0 degrees F, 625 cranking amps at 32 degrees F, 9-5/16 x 5-1/16 x 8-15/16 in. tall, 26 lbs., SAE post, 70 minutes reserve time; Deep cycle battery for extreme applications; Its low internal resistance allows for better sound quality, no gassing or unpleasant smells; Features solid molded cell connections for increased durability, self-sealing safety valves, impact resistant polypropylene case, high purity lead grids for long life, and corrosion resistant terminals; 100 percent spill-proof; The rugged spiracell construction provides maximum vibration and extends product life; Its absorbent glass mat separator holds electrolyte like a sponge to eliminate acid spilling.
- Brand SKU#: Optima 8073-167
- Series: Optima YellowTop
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Cold Cranking Amps: 500
- Dimensions: 9.31 x 5.06 x 8.94 in.
- Rated Voltage: 12 V
- Reserve Capacity: 70 minutes
- Warranty: 1-year Optima limited warranty
- Weight: 26 lbs.
Fits the following Honda Element Years
- 2003-2011 | All Submodels | All Engines