- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Subaru FE Brake DiscWe have 1 Items In-stock. Select a year to continue.
- APW Bestseller
- Low Price Guarantee
CENTRIC C-TEK BRAKE DISC, SOLID, PLAIN SURFACE, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
Centric C-Tek Disc repairs the brake system and reduces the fast wear and tear of the break pad set. It's manufactured with quality G3000 metallurgy, and designed with non-directional finish to allow good braking performance, pedal feel and quiet operation. Assembled to exact tolerances, and undergone rigorous testing, this OE replacement rotor provides factory standards for accurate fitment and OE-like specifications.
- 4 x 3.54 in. (4 x 90 mm) bolt pattern
- 9.02 in. (229 mm) disc diameter
- 10 x 1.25 mm bolt size
- 46.1 mm height
- 70 mm hub reg.
- 10 mm nom. thickness
- 8.5 mm min. thickness
- Cast iron disc material
- Non-directional disc finish
- Natural hat finish
Features and Benefits:
- Widest range of application coverage in the aftermarket
- Double disc ground finish
- Machined non-friction surface
- SKU#: CE12147000
- Brand: Centric
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Bolt Pattern: 4 x 3.54 in.
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same day - 1 business day
- Diameter: 9.02 in.
- Disc Finish: Non-directional
- Disc Material: Cast Iron
- Hat Finish: Natural
- Notes: 46.1 mm height; 10 mm nom. thickness; 8.5 mm min. thickness; 70 mm hub reg.; 10 x 1.25 mm bolt size
- Warranty: 90-day or 3,000-mile Centric limited warranty
- 1979 | 4 Cyl 1.6L | Base