PERTRONIX IGNITOR BOSCH 4 CYL w/ Vacuum Adv Dist (1847V)This aftermarket kit replaces the standard 4cyl vacuum advance Bosch distributors equipped points and condenser type ignition. Not for 0 231 178 009 or 9 230 081 050 distributors.
The PerTronix Ignitor replaces breaker point and troublesome factory electronic ignitions with a dependable, self contained and maintenance free electronic ignition system. The Ignitor has been called the "stealth" ignition because of its quick installation and nearly undetectable presence under your distributor cap.FEATURES:
- Delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life.
- 2:1 improvement over points in current fall time for increased coil output.
- Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit - no points to burn, - no moving parts to wear out.
- Epoxy molding makes our module impervious to dirt, oil, grease and moisture.
- Fits entirely inside the distributor.
- No "black box to clutter the engine compartment.
- Stable timing ...no need for any adjustments.
- Will trigger most multi-spark CD ignitions.
- Use with Flame-Thrower® 40,000 volt coil for optimal performance.
- Available for 6 and 12-volt negative and positive ground systems.
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-2).
- Guaranteed for 30 months...
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
- Operating Voltage: 8-V to 16-V DC
- Temperature Range: -50 to 300F
- RPM Range: 0 to 15,000 RPM
- 12V Negative Ground
- System is designed for use with most point-type coils, optimal performance achieved when used with our Flame-Thrower® 40,000 volt coil.
- Works great in stock point-type distributors as a trigger for multi-spark CD ignitions, eliminating the need for expensive aftermarket distributors.
- No complicated wiring makes installation easy.
- A solid-state electronic ignition system. "Never change points again!"
PerTronix, Inc. warrants to the original Purchaser that its products shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 30 months.