Why shop with us?
- Low Price
- Top Quality
Mazda Protege Cold Air Intake
We Have 2 Items for Mazda Protege Cold Air Intake In-Stock
- List Price:$652.37
- Our Price: $371.43
- You Save: $280.94
- Guaranteed to improve horsepower and acceleration in your sport compact
- Utilizes only the finest quality components
- Simple installation, typically in less than 90 minutes
- Available in high-quality finishes to fit your build
- Backed by the legendary K&N Million Mile Warranty
- Washable & reusable air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before needing service
- Street legal in most states (some parts not approved for use in California - please check part details or call for more information)
Made for show and go, the K&N 69 Series Typhoon intake systems feature high-flow mandrel bent aluminum tubing engineered to fit most sport compact performance vehicles. Each kit is dyno-tested and proven to increase horsepower and torque. These high-performance air intakes rush fresh, cool air into your motor by replacing the OE air path with a high-flow aluminum tube. This rush of cool air immediately translates into more power from your engine!
All 69 Series Typhoon intake kits include an oversized & tapered high-flow air filter engineered to provide more surface area and capture more dust. The enlarged surface area flows more air volume to the motor and captures more dirt, extending the service life between cleanings (up to 100,000 miles).
|Fit Note:||Automatic Transmission, Standard Transmission|
|Series:||69 Series Typhoon|
|Type:||Complete Cold-Air Intake System, 50-state legal|
|Warranty:||Million-mile K&N limited warranty|
Fits the following 2002-2003 Mazda Protege submodels:
- 2003-2003: Mazdaspeed; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2002-2003: DX; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2002-2003: ES; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- 2002-2003: LX; 4 Cyl 2.0L;
- List Price:$387.97
- Our Price: $294.86
- You Save: $93.11
Injen's Race Division cold air intake is a race tuned air intake system designed for enthusiasts wanting mid-range power. Its intake tube is strategically placed behind the front bumper to accumulate colder and denser air resulting to massive performance gains while maintaining the factory air and fuel mixture safe.
- Cotton gauze filter material
- Oiled filter element
- Without heat shield
- Polished tube finish
- 6061 T-6 aluminum tube material
- Product legal for sale in California under Executive Order (EO) number D-476-4. Before purchasing this product, please check the Executive Order at www.arb.ca.gov to verify whether this product is allowed for installation on your specific vehicle application.
- Fine-tuned for specific applications
|Type:||With tube, 50-state legal|
|Warranty:||Lifetime Injen limited warranty|
Fits the following 2003-2003 Mazda Protege submodels:
- 2003-2003: Mazdaspeed; 4 Cyl 2.0L; "Turbocharged"