Why shop with us?
- Low Price
- Top Quality
Subaru Legacy Cold Air Intake
We Have 3 Items for Subaru Legacy Cold Air Intake In-Stock
- List Price:$466.38
- Our Price: $268.65
- You Save: $197.73
- Guaranteed to improve horsepower and acceleration in your sport compact
- Utilizes only the finest quality components
- Simple installation, typically in less than 90 minutes
- Available in high-quality finishes to fit your build
- Backed by the legendary K&N Million Mile Warranty
- Washable & reusable air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before needing service
- Street legal in most states (some parts not approved for use in California - please check part details or call for more information)
Made for show and go, the K&N 69 Series Typhoon intake systems feature high-flow mandrel bent aluminum tubing engineered to fit most sport compact performance vehicles. Each kit is dyno-tested and proven to increase horsepower and torque. These high-performance air intakes rush fresh, cool air into your motor by replacing the OE air path with a high-flow aluminum tube. This rush of cool air immediately translates into more power from your engine!
All 69 Series Typhoon intake kits include an oversized & tapered high-flow air filter engineered to provide more surface area and capture more dust. The enlarged surface area flows more air volume to the motor and captures more dirt, extending the service life between cleanings (up to 100,000 miles).
|Series:||69 Series Typhoon|
|Type:||Cold-Air Intake System, 49-state legal - no CA shipments|
|Warranty:||Million-mile K&N limited warranty|
Fits the following 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy submodels:
- 2009-2009: 2.5i Limited; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
- 2009-2009: 2.5i Special Edition; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
- 2009-2009: 2.5i Touring; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
- 2009-2009: 2.5i; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
- 2006-2009: GT spec.B; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "Turbocharged"
- 2005-2009: GT Limited; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "Turbocharged"
- 2005-2008: GT; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "Turbocharged"
- List Price:$377.07
- Our Price: $286.30
- You Save: $90.77
AEM's Cold Air Induction System is engineered to produce maximum horsepower and torque by strategically locating the air filter in the coolest and safest section of the engine compartment. It features dry flow synthetic air filter that is proven to be highly efficient in fine dust testing and filtering dirt as small as one micron. Its mandrel-bent inlet pipe is constructed out of light but durable T-6063 aluminum with reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings for maximum flow and added durability.
- Synthetic filter material
- Dry filter element
- With heat shield
- Polished tube finish
- T-6063 aluminum tube material
- Mandrel-bent tubing
- Washable and reusable air filter
- Manufactured and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Product legal for sale in California under Executive Order (EO) number D-670. Before purchasing this product, please check the Executive Order at www.arb.ca.gov to verify whether this product is allowed for installation on your specific vehicle application.
|Type:||With tube, 50-state legal|
|Warranty:||Lifetime AEM limited warranty|
Fits the following 2005-2006 Subaru Legacy submodels:
- 2006-2006: GT spec.B; All Engines;
- 2005-2006: GT; All Engines;
- 2005-2005: GT Limited; All Engines;
- List Price:$300.90
- Our Price: $255.00
- You Save: $45.90
Takeda Retain is a short ram intake system. Constructed out of lightweight black anodized tubing, this cold air intake uses a large 360-degree high flow PRO Dry S air filter for maximum air flow and filtration which also requires no oil and cleans with simple soap and water.
- PRO Dry S air filter
|Type:||Short Ram Intake, 49-state legal - no CA shipments|
|Warranty:||2-year Takeda limited warranty|
Fits the following 2010-2012 Subaru Legacy submodels:
- 2012-2012: 2.5i Limited; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
- 2012-2012: 2.5i Premium; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
- 2012-2012: 2.5i; 4 Cyl 2.5L;
- 2010-2012: 2.5GT; 4 Cyl 2.5L;