Why shop with us?
- Low Price
- Top Quality
GMC V1500 Engine Long Block
We Have 1 Items for GMC V1500 Engine Long Block In-Stock
- List Price:$1,597.63
- Our Price: $1,353.92
- You Save: $243.71
- Core Deposit:
Marshall Engines Remanufactured Premium Long Block Engines are built to the superior quality standards, assembled with precision and impeccable quality control, superior to rebuilt engines, and are shipped with the best warranty in the replacement engine industry. Completely remanufactured engine with all new wear parts, tight tolerances, and run-tested reliability.
- 2-bolt main
- 0.63 in. oil pick-up tube
- Valve covers bolt down the center
- 100 percent mag inspected and pressure tested, vacuum tested for perfect seal, decks milled and surface checked
- Supplied with adjusted valve train components, gasket set, and new oil pump
- Bake cleaned and shot blasted cylinder heads
- Checked bend and journal polished to achieves perfect seal
- Installed camshafts, valves and springs, and 3-angled cut on valve seats
- Micro-polished design exceeding the original finish ensuring proper bearing lubrication and a final wash to ensure that crank is clean
|Type:||V8, OE replacement|
|Quantity Sold:||Sold individually|
|Warranty:||3-year or 100,000-mile Marshall Engines limited warranty|
Fits the following 1987-1987 GMC V1500 submodels:
- 1987-1987: Base; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN K"
- 1987-1987: High Sierra; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN K"
- 1987-1987: Sierra Classic; 8 Cyl 5.7L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN K"