Why shop with us?
- Low Price
- Top Quality
Lincoln Mark VI Engine Long Block
We Have 1 Items for Lincoln Mark VI Engine Long Block In-Stock
- List Price:$1,643.29
- Our Price: $1,392.62
- You Save: $250.67
- Core Deposit:
Marshall Engines Remanufactured Premium Long Block Engines are built to the superior quality standards, assembled with precision and impeccable quality control, superior to rebuilt engines, and are shipped with the best warranty in the replacement engine industry. Completely remanufactured engine with all new wear parts, tight tolerances, and run-tested reliability.
- Crank cast numbers 2MAD, 2MA, and 2M
- Flat tappet
- Dipstick hole in left rear of block
- 100 percent mag inspected and pressure tested, vacuum tested for perfect seal, decks milled and surface checked
- Supplied with adjusted valve train components, gasket set, new oil pump, and emission holes in rear of heads
- Bake cleaned and shot blasted cylinder heads
- Checked bend and journal polished to achieves perfect seal
- Installed camshafts, valves and springs, and 3-angled cut on valve seats
- Micro-polished design exceeding the original finish ensuring proper bearing lubrication and a final wash to ensure that crank is clean
|Type:||V8, OE replacement|
|Quantity Sold:||Sold individually|
|Warranty:||3-year or 100,000-mile Marshall Engines limited warranty|
Fits the following 1980-1980 Lincoln Mark VI submodels:
- 1980-1980: Base; 8 Cyl 5.0L; "GAS, FI, Naturally Aspirated, VIN F"