Why shop with us?
- Low Price
- Top Quality
Nissan Maxima Exhaust System
We Have 1 Items for Nissan Maxima Exhaust System In-Stock
- List Price:$559.95
- Our Price: $352.08
- You Save: $207.87
Pacesetter Monza Performance
With the precision engineering of Pacesetter, Monza Performance Exhaust System is born. It is made of 16-gauge aluminized steel that is made larger than the stock system. The pipes are mandrel-bent to reduce a large amount of back pressure followed by a high-flow muffler to make a fast exhaust exit which will efficiently add extra power to your vehicle. This exhaust system will surely make a great look with its corrosion-resistant black paint and partnered with stainless steel tips.
Features and benefits:
- 16-gauge aluminized steel
- Large high flow muffler
- Mandrel-bend tubing
- Corrosion-resistant black paint
- Comes complete with mounting hardware for easy installation
- Stainless Steel Monza Premium Exhaust tips included
- Backed by a 3 Year Warranty
- Cat-back system
- Single exit, straight out the back
- 2.25 in. piping diameter
- Single inlet and outlet muffler configuration
- Single 4 in. chrome stainless steel tip
- Resonator, mounting hardware included
|Fit Note:||USA Built Vehicle|
|Series:||Pacesetter Monza Performance|
|Exit:||Single, Straight out the back|
|Warranty:||3-year Pacesetter limited warranty|
Fits the following 1995-1999 Nissan Maxima submodels:
- 1999-1999: GLE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, VQ30DE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1999-1999: GXE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, VQ30DE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1999-1999: SE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, VQ30DE, Naturally Aspirated"
- 1995-1998: GLE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, VQ30DE, Naturally Aspirated, VIN C"
- 1995-1998: GXE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, VQ30DE, Naturally Aspirated, VIN C"
- 1995-1998: SE; 6 Cyl 3.0L; "GAS, FI, VQ30DE, Naturally Aspirated, VIN C"