Why shop with us?
- Low Price
- Top Quality
Ford Custom Fog Light
We Have 4 Items for Ford Custom Fog Light In-Stock, with over 3 reviews and an average rating of 4 out of 5 stars.
- List Price:$18.11
- Our Price: $15.35
- You Save: $2.76
Standard Brake Light switches are constructed using brass or high-impact composite housings as specified for optimum performance and durability. It has copper alloy conductors for guaranteed superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses.
Standard Engine Management is a leading producer and distributor of a complete line of engine management related products which include ignition and emission parts, on-board computers, ignition wires, battery cables, and fuel system parts. Their products are output of intensive research and development to guarantee that it will meet technician's needs.
- Meets or exceeds OE specifications
- Specially designed spring and contact arrangement reduces arcing for long service life
- 100% tested to check both mechanical and electrical switching performance
- Designed for strength using high-quality materials to match the needs of service professionals
- No Connector
- 1 Electrical Connector
- 2 Male Blade-Type Terminals
- 1/2 in. - 18 Thread Size
|Quantity Sold:||Sold individually|
|Warranty:||3-year or 36,000-mile Standard limited warranty|
Fits the following 1970-1972 Ford Custom submodels:
- 1970-1972: All Submodels; All Engines;
- List Price:$15.41
- Our Price: $13.06
- You Save: $2.35
|Quantity Sold:||Set of 2|
|Warranty:||GE Lighting limited warranty|
Fits the following 1969-1969 Ford Custom submodels:
- 1969-1969: All Submodels; All Engines;
- List Price:$156.67
- Our Price: $132.77
- You Save: $23.90
- Made of 70 oz. luxurious high density nylon carpet with stain and wear resistant agents added to the fiber to provide complete protection
- Designed with a thick, non-slip nibbed backing to effectively prevent slipping
- Fits better than factory mats
- Made in the USA for guaranteed quality craftsmanship and durability
Coverking Custom Floor Mats are more than just simple carpet cut to fit your vehicle's floor area. They protect factory original mats or original floor carpet from daily wear and tear, as well as permanent discoloration from dirt and mud. CAD designed, these high quality floor mats provide a consistent, perfect fit.
|Type:||Mat, Direct fit|
|Quantity Sold:||2 pieces|
|Warranty:||1-year Coverking limited warranty|
Fits the following 1971-1972 Ford Custom submodels:
- 1971-1972: All Submodels; All Engines;
- List Price:$544.20
- Our Price: $461.19
- You Save: $83.01
This soft top is made from a three-ply composite material with 100 percent acrylic square weaved outer fabric, butyl rubber inner layer, and 100 percent dyed cotton drill lining fabric. It utilizes premium polyester thread for all sewing operations to ensure a much stronger seam that will last for a very long time. Seams are also dielectrically sealed to ensure that it will withstand water penetration. Features state-of-the-art computerized cutting machines and trimmer tested to ensure a perfect fit. Kee Auto Top soft tops are guaranteed free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years or 60 months. In addition, warranty provides credit for installation costs in cases where top must be replaced. All colored tops/windows except black or white and all tops/windows for 1960 vehicle models onwards including black or white cannot be returned for refund or credit. It is recommended that a new top be installed by a professional. Kee Auto Top Stayfast/Topline Soft Top is available in many hard to find fabric grains and colors.
- With dielectrically sealed seems allowing it to withstand water penetration
- Utilizes state-of-the-art computerized cutting machines
- Trimmer tested to ensure a perfect fit
- Includes proper operation, care, and cleaning instructions.
- Made in the USA
- Backed by 5-year Kee Auto Top limited warranty
|Quantity Sold:||Sold individually|
|Warranty:||8-year Kee Auto Top limited warranty|
Fits the following 1952-1952 Ford Custom submodels:
- 1952-1952: All Submodels; All Engines;