PATRIOT TIGHT TUCK HEADERS, STEEL, NATURAL FINISH, SET OF 2 -- For off road use - Not legal for use on public roads and highways; 1.63 in. tube diameter, 2.5 in. 3-bolt flange collector, 0.31 in. flange thickness, 16-gauge primary tubing, standard head flange; Includes gaskets, header bolts, and collector reducers; 4-1 design; Oval head port; Manufactured from durable 16-gauge tubing; The solution to problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods; Fits in the tightest of engine compartments and clears most stock motor mounts; Due to variations on motor mounts, Anchor mounts left with part number 270-2221 and right with part number 270-2220 or equivalent is recommended; Left mount may need to be ground by 0.25 in. to provide clearance for collector; 157 tooth flywheel use Ford Racing Mini Starter part number M-11000-B51 or equivalent 167 tooth flywheel use Ford Racing Mini Starter part number M-11000-MT164 or equivalent; Universal block hugger design; Tucks very close to engine; Fits P-type cylinder heads; Designed to fit engines with forward sump oil pans; Does not fit 55-57 Chevys, Camaros, or other modern vehicles with a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports.
- Brand SKU#: Patriot H8427
- Series: Patriot Tight Tuck
- Material: Steel
- Design: 4-1
- Color/Finish: Natural
- Emissions: Not Street Legal In Ca Or Any State Adopting Ca Emissions - Intended For Closed Circuit Competition Use Only
- Product Fit: Universal
- Quantity Sold: Kit
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Collector Attachment Style: 3-Bolt Flange
- Collector Diameter: 2 1/2 in.
- Equal Length Primary Tubes: Yes
- Head Flange Style: Standard
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.31 in.
- Header Style: Shorty
- Includes: Gaskets, hardware, illustrated instructions, and collector reducer
- Port Shape: Oval
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1 5/8 in.
- Primary Tube Wall Thickness: 16-Gauge
- Warranty: 1-year Patriot limited warranty
Fits the following Ford Club Wagon Years
- 1963-1967 | Base | 8 Cyl 4.7L
- 1964-1965 | Base | 8 Cyl 4.7L
- 1964-1967 | Base | 8 Cyl 4.7L