STRONG ARM GAS CHARGED HOOD LIFT SUPPORT, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- 5.14 in. stroke length; 16.21 in. compressed length; 21.35 in. extended length; 0.59 in. body diameter; 0.24 in. shaft diameter; With blade for shaft connection and nylon ball socket for body connection; Made from a chromium-plated hardened steel rod and glossy finish heavy gauge steel body; Designed with self-cleaning orifice that keeps the piston area free of contaminants, reduces clogging, and prevents lock up; Features a sealing system that uses a Triple-Lobe rubber seal and rubber O-ring piston seal that withstand high pressure, vibration, side-loading, and misalignment; Provided with nitrogen gas charge up to 2500 psi that does not affect any of the internal components and glycol fluid lubricant to slow down the movement prior to full open; With 2-year Strong Arm limited warranty.
- Brand SKU#: Strong Arm 4463
- Location: Front, Driver Or Passenger Side
- Type: Hood
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Collapsed Length: 16.21 in.
- Extended Length: 21.35 in.
- Lower Mount Style: Ball socket
- Upper Mount Style: Eyelet
- Warranty: 2-year Strong Arm limited warranty