- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Volvo 144 Oxygen SensorWe have 1 Items In-stock. Select a year to continue.
- APW Bestseller
- Low Price Guarantee
This REPLACEMENT oxygen sensor is crafted from high quality materials - stainless steel shell, hex nut, shield, Teflon-covered insulated wires, high-temperature rubber internal and external seals, and threaded tube coated with anti-seize compound.
Tested to ensure highest level of quality and reliability; it helps to reduce harmful emissions and extends catalyst life.
Notes: May not be compatible with flanges. May require minor modifications
Replacement brand parts are the most affordable solution for your replacement needs! Replacement specializes in a wide range of OE replacement auto parts including body parts, lighting, electrical, brakes, suspension, intake, exhaust, cooling and heating parts. All Replacement brand items are backed by 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty.
- SKU#: USOS-1000
- Brand: Replacement
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Includes: Butt type connectors, without plug
- Mounting Style: Threaded-in
- Notes: Designed to fit screw-in type bungs; May not be compatible with flanges
- Warranty: 1-year, unlimited-mileage warranty
- Wire Length: 6.3 in.
- 1967-1974 | All Engines | All Submodels
- Volvo 144 A/C Caps and Valve Core Seal Kit
- Volvo 144 A/C Compressor Shaft Seal
- Volvo 144 A/C Filter
- Volvo 144 A/C Idler Pulley Bearing
- Volvo 144 A/C Manifold Gasket
- Volvo 144 Air Duct Hose
- Volvo 144 Air Filter
- Volvo 144 Alternator
- Volvo 144 Automatic Transmission Filter
- Volvo 144 Automatic Transmission Pan Drain Plug
- Volvo 144 Automatic Transmission Pan Gasket
- Volvo 144 Automatic Transmission Seal
- Volvo 144 Automatic Transmission Shift Linkage Bushing
- Volvo 144 Auxiliary Fan Control Unit
- Volvo 144 Battery
- Volvo 144 Battery Cable
- Volvo 144 Bearing
- Volvo 144 Blower Motor