ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plates showcase unparalleled performance using diaphragm designs that endured a four-stage heat treating process. They also reflect ACT's dedication in quality and performance by mastering the proper release travel, clamp load, pedal effort, and working range.
Heavy features of ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plate:
- Provides 20% to 50% of clamp load increase
- Dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high rpm
- Pedal feels stock to moderate
- Has SFI 1.1. certificate and is legal for competition in all racing organizations requiring SFI certification
- Recommended for street or racing applications