- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Dodge 440 Pressure PlateWe have 1 Items In-stock.
- Free Ground Shipping
- Low Price Guarantee
CENTERFORCE DFX PRESSURE PLATES
Time to put in a new Centerforce DFX Pressure Plate? Make no compromises with your clutch, just bolt in a new Centerforce DFX Pressure Plate to experience a superior performing reinforced clutch specifically designed for use in motorsports. Centerforce makes replacement pressure plates available so you don’t have to waste money buying a clutch disc/pressure plate kit when a new clutch disc is not needed to get your vehicle back on the track. As long as the transmission is out, for the ultimate clutch/flywheel factory replacements, install it together with a Centerforce Flywheel (sold individually). Back in 1982, Centerforce revolutionized the clutch industry with fresh thinking that led to Centerforce’s patented centrifugal weight system which forms the foundation of all Centerforce clutch designs. After installing a Centerforce Performance Clutch you can expect much smoother and quicker clutch-engagement than stock clutches and a longer-lasting clutch experience. Loved by manual-transmission drivers everywhere, Centerforce offers a variety of clutches catering to all driving requirements.
- Designed for use with Centerforce DFX Clutch Discs
- Engineered and manufactured in U.S.A.
- SFI certified reinforcements (nodular iron pressure plate rings) for use in motorsports
- Ball-bearing pressure plate (patented design)
- One of the best pressure plates for motorsports vehicles running high-powered modified engines
- Bolt-in direct fit installation
- Made for a wide selection of import and domestic crate engines, trucks, SUVs and cars
- SKU#: C7811165552
- Brand: Centerforce
- Recommended Use: Performance
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Disc Diameter: 11 in.
- Warranty: 90-day Centerforce limited warranty
- 1963-1964 | 8 Cyl 7.0L | Base