- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Ford Customline Release BearingWe have 1 Items In-stock.
- Low Price Guarantee
CENTERFORCE RELEASE BEARINGS
Is it time to install a new clutch? Make no compromises with anything related to your clutch. While your transmission is out, just install both a new Centerforce Pilot Bearing and a new Centerforce Throw Out Bearing (Release Bearing) as two small pieces of insurance to ensure a foolproof clutch installation. High quality Centerforce Release Bearings are proudly made in U.S.A. to exacting original equipment specifications. Back in 1982, Centerforce revolutionized the clutch industry with fresh thinking that led to Centerforce’s patented centrifugal weight system which forms the foundation of all Centerforce clutch designs. After installing a Centerforce Performance Clutch you can expect much smoother and quicker clutch-engagement than stock clutches and a longer-lasting clutch experience. Loved by manual-transmission drivers everywhere, Centerforce offers a variety of clutches catering to all driving requirements.
- Mechanics and manufacturers recommend replacing release bearings anytime the clutch is replaced
- Engineered and manufactured in U.S.A.
- Bolt-in direct fit installation
- Made for select crate engines, trucks, SUVs and cars
- Available in both round or flat types
- SKU#: C78N1714
- Brand: Centerforce
- Fit Note: Without Backing Plate
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Warranty: 90-day Centerforce limited warranty
- 1952-1953 | 8 Cyl 3.9L | Base