- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
BMW Z3 Repair ManualWe have 2 Items In-stock.
- Free Ground Shipping
- Low Price Guarantee
Hardcover, 8 3/8 in. x 11 in.
1577 B/W photos and illustrations
The BMW Z3 Service Manual: 1996-2002 is a comprehensive source of service information and technical specifications available for the BMW Z3 Roadster and Coupe up through the 2002 model year.
New durable hardcover format - This BMW manual is now being published as a durable, long-lasting hardcover book designed to withstand many years of use in a professional shop or home garage.
Though the do-it-yourself BMW owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the BMW owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
Models, engines, and engine management systems covered in this BMW repair manual :
Z3 Roadster, Z3 Coupe:
- M44 engine with Bosch DME M5.2 (4-cyl.)
- M52 engine with Siemens DME MS 41.1 (6-cyl.)
- M52 TU engine with Siemens DME MS 42.1 (6-cyl.)
- M54 engine with Siemens DME MS 43.0 (6-cyl.)
- S52 engine with Siemens DME MS 41.1 (6-cyl.)
- S54 engine with Siemens DME MS S54 (6-cyl.)
- Getrag S5D 250 G
- ZF S5D 310 Z
- A4S 270 R
- A5S 360 R
- A5S 390 R
- Maintenance procedures for everything from brake fluid changes to interpreting the malfunction indicator light (MIL). This manual tells you what to do, how and when to do it, and why it is important.
- Engine and cylinder head service, including valve clearance adjustment on the S54 engine.
- Information for specific BMW Z3 driveability problems, including explanation of engine management systems and OBD II (On-Board Diagnostics II).
- Theory of operation and repair information for Bosch DME M5.2, Siemens DME MS 41.1, MS 42.1, MS 43.0, and MS S54 engine management, DISA (dual resonance intake system), resonance/turbulence intake manifold and single and double VANOS (Variable Camshaft Timing).
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, and driveshaft.
- Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C component replacement.
- Body adjustments and repairs, including convertible top replacement and adjustment.
- Wiring schematics and extensive electrical component section specifying power distribution, grounds, and component locations with detailed illustrations and photos.
Warranty Information: All sales are final on paper repair manuals.
- SKU#: W0133-1609648
- Brand: Bentley
- Fit Note: BMW Z3 Roadster Service Manual: 1996-2002
- 2002 | All Engines | Coupe
- 2000-2002 | All Engines | Roadster
- 1996-2001 | All Engines | All Submodels
- 2000 | 6 Cyl 3.2L | M Coupe, M Roadster
- APW Bestseller
- Low Price Guarantee
- Covers 318i (1992-98), 318is (1992-97), 318i Convertible (1992, 1994-97), 318ti (1995-98), 323is/323i Convertible (1995-98), 325i/325is/325i Convertible (1992-95), 328i/328is/328i Convertible (1996-98), and Z3 Roadster (1996-98); Does not include M3
- ISBN: 1-56392-376-9
- Softcover: 320 pages
- Complete with extensive step-by-step procedures with photos and valuable shortcuts
- Provides color spark plug diagnosis and troubleshooting section
A comprehensive manual by Haynes that gives the home mechanic an in-depth look at specific areas of auto repair. It features routine maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling and heating, air conditioning, fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, electrical systems, and wiring diagrams. A must read manual that is written from hands-on experience based on a complete teardown of the vehicle.
- SKU#: H1618021
- Brand: Haynes
- Binding: Paperback
- ISBN: 1563923769
- Language: English
- Notes: This is a vehicle specific repair manual
- Pages: 320
- 1998 | All Engines | M Roadster
- 1996-1998 | All Engines | Roadster