Why shop with us?
- Low Price
- Top Quality
GMC Savana 3500 Repair Manual
We Have 1 Items for GMC Savana 3500 Repair Manual In-Stock
- List Price:$27.94
- Our Price: $23.68
- You Save: $4.26
- Covers models with gasoline engine only; Does not include information specific to all-wheel drive, diesel or 8.1L engine models
- ISBN-13: 978-1-56392-887-1, ISBN-10: 1-56392-887-6
- Softcover: 288 pages
- Complete with extensive step-by-step procedures with photos and valuable shortcuts
- Provides color spark plug diagnosis and troubleshooting section
A comprehensive manual by Haynes that gives the home mechanic an in-depth look at specific areas of auto repair. It features routine maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling and heating, air conditioning, fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, electrical systems, and wiring diagrams. A must read manual that is written from hands-on experience based on a complete teardown of the vehicle.
|Fit Note:||BI-FUEL, RWD, CNG, RWD, FLEX, RWD, GAS, RWD|
|Quantity Sold:||Sold individually|
Fits the following 1996-2010 GMC Savana 3500 submodels:
- 2010-2010: Base; 8 Cyl 6.6L; "FLEX"
- 2006-2009: Base; 8 Cyl 6.6L; "GAS"
- 2005-2005: SLE; 8 Cyl 4.8L; "CNG"
- 2004-2005: Base; 8 Cyl 4.8L; "CNG"
- 2001-2002: Base; 8 Cyl 6.5L; "BI-FUEL"
- 2001-2002: SLT; 8 Cyl 6.5L; "BI-FUEL"
- 2001-2002: SLT; 8 Cyl 6.5L; "GAS"
- 1996-2002: Base; 8 Cyl 6.5L; "GAS"
- 1996-2000: SLE; 8 Cyl 6.5L; "GAS"