Why shop with us?
- Low Price
- Top Quality
Porsche Repair Manual Performance
We Have 1 Items for Porsche Repair Manual Performance In-Stock
- List Price:$54.95
- Our Price: $35.95
- You Save: $19.00
Carrera 2, Carrera 4, RS America, Turbo 3.3, Turbo 3.6
Softcover, 7 in. x 9 in.
over 275 illustrations & diagrams
by Bentley Publishers
The Porsche Carrera 911 (964): 1989 - 1994 Technical Data-Without Guesswork is an invaluable technical reference source for the Carrera 964. Fluid capacities, tightening torques, nominal values, wear limits, system illustrations, and electrical component locations are a few of the technical highlights you'll find in this handy sized format. This handbook offers quick access and easy navigation to hundreds of illustrations, tables and photographs, making this a must-have for service professionals and Porsche 964 owners alike.
This handbook is not a repair manual. In the course of publishing our line of repair manuals for Porsche cars, we have been asked specifically for a lighter, cheaper and faster-to-use technical data compilation. This technical data book is a response to that feedback.
Models covered in this Porsche repair manual:
- Carrera 2
- Carrera 4
- RS America
- Turbo 3.3
- Turbo 3.6
- 3.6 liter normally aspirated
- 3.3 liter turbo-charged
- 3.6 liter turbo-charged
- G50 series (rear wheel drive)
- G64 series (all wheel drive)
- A40 series (Tiptronic)
- General vehicle data and application tables, engine and transmission numbers, manufacturer's maintenance schedules.
- Internal engine component wear limits, torque values and assembly views of crankcase, crankshaft, cylinder heads, timing chain, and lubrication system.
- Turbocharger (construction and lubrication), Motronic (DME) engine management, CIS fuel injection with oxygen sensor control, charging and starting systems, and Bosch EZ69 ignition system.
- Rear-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive manual transmissions, Tiptronic transmission and front final drive.
- Suspension and alignment data, wheel and tire information, steering and ABS braking systems.
- Heating and A/C (R12 and R134a) system basics, cooling temperature graphs, refrigerant capacities, and refrigerant pressures.
- Bulb ratings, electrical component locations.
|Fit Note:||Porsche Carrera 964 & 965: 1989-1994 Technician's Handbook|
|Quantity Sold:||Sold individually|
Fits the following 1989-1994 Porsche 911 submodels:
- 1994-1994: Speedster; All Engines;
- 1993-1994: Carrera 2; All Engines;
- 1993-1994: RS America; All Engines;
- 1993-1994: Turbo Look; All Engines;
- 1989-1994: Carrera 4; All Engines;
- 1993-1993: Carrera 4 Turbo Look; All Engines;
- 1992-1992: RS America; 6 Cyl 3.6L;
- 1992-1992: Turbo Look; 6 Cyl 3.6L;
- 1991-1992: Carrera 2; 6 Cyl 3.6L;
- 1991-1992: Carrera 4; 6 Cyl 3.6L;
- 1990-1990: All Submodels; All Engines;