Why shop with us?
- Low Price
- Top Quality
Subaru Repair Manual Performance
We Have 1 Items for Subaru Repair Manual Performance In-Stock
- List Price:$42.96
- Our Price: $36.41
- You Save: $6.55
- Covers all models including Outback and Baja; Does not include six-cylinder engine models
- ISBN: 1-56392-619-9, ISBN-13: 978-1-56392-619-8
- Softcover: 400 pages
- Complete with extensive step-by-step procedures with photos and valuable shortcuts
- Provides color spark plug diagnosis and troubleshooting section
A comprehensive manual by Haynes that gives the home mechanic an in-depth look at specific areas of auto repair. It features routine maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling and heating, air conditioning, fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, electrical systems, and wiring diagrams. A must read manual that is written from hands-on experience based on a complete teardown of the vehicle.
|Quantity Sold:||Sold individually|
Fits the following 2000-2009 Subaru Outback submodels:
- 2006-2009: 2.5i Limited; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS"
- 2006-2009: 2.5i; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS"
- 2005-2009: XT Limited; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS"
- 2008-2008: 2.5i L.L. Bean Edition; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS"
- 2008-2008: 2.5i Limited L.L. Bean Edition; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS"
- 2000-2008: Base; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS"
- 2007-2007: 2.5i Basic; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS"
- 2005-2006: XT; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS"
- 2005-2005: i; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS"
- 2000-2005: Limited; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS"