Why shop with us?
- Low Price
- Top Quality
Subaru Baja Repair Manual
We Have 1 Items for Subaru Baja Repair Manual In-Stock
- List Price:$49.60
- Our Price: $42.03
- You Save: $7.57
- Covers all models including Outback and Baja; Does not include six-cylinder engine models
- ISBN: 1-56392-619-9, ISBN-13: 978-1-56392-619-8
- Softcover: 400 pages
- Complete with extensive step-by-step procedures with photos and valuable shortcuts
- Provides color spark plug diagnosis and troubleshooting section
A comprehensive manual by Haynes that gives the home mechanic an in-depth look at specific areas of auto repair. It features routine maintenance, tune-up procedures, engine repair, cooling and heating, air conditioning, fuel and exhaust, emissions control, ignition, brakes, suspension and steering, electrical systems, and wiring diagrams. A must read manual that is written from hands-on experience based on a complete teardown of the vehicle.
|Quantity Sold:||Sold individually|
Fits the following 2003-2006 Subaru Baja submodels:
- 2004-2006: Turbo; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS"
- 2003-2006: Sport; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS"
- 2003-2003: Base; 4 Cyl 2.5L; "GAS"