Why shop with us?
- Low Price
- Top Quality
Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair Manual
We Have 2 Items for Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair Manual In-Stock
- List Price:$59.95
- Our Price: $40.95
- You Save: $19.00
Including Scirocco 16V
Hardcover, 8 3/8 in. x 11 in.
860 illustrations and diagrams
Volkswagen Part No. LPV 800 113
by Bentley Publishers
The Volkswagen Repair Manual - Cabriolet, Scirocco: 1985-1993 is a definitive reference source of technical automotive repair and maintenance information for the A1 platform Volkswagen Cabriolet and Scirocco models.
Click here to view specific chassis number coverage for this Cabriolet and Scirocco repair manual.
Service to Volkswagen owners is of top priority to the Volkswagen organization and has always included the continuing development and introduction of new and expanded services. This manual has been prepared with the Volkswagen owner in mind. The aim throughout has been simplicity, clarity and completeness, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications.
Though the do-it-yourself Volkswagen owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of the same detailed maintenance and repair information available at an authorized Volkswagen dealer, the Volkswagen owner who has no intention of working on his or her car will find that reading and owning this manual will make it possible to discuss repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
This Volkswagen Cabriolet and Scirocco service manual covers 1985-1993 and includes Wolfsburg editions and Scirocco 16V. This manual was created specifically to cover Cabriolet and Scirocco models built for sale in the United States and Canada.
- 1.8L gasoline (engine code: 3H, 2H, PL)
- 020 5 speed manual
- 010 3 speed automatic
- Fundamental automotive concepts, with simple explanations of basic troubleshooting, effective workshop practices and tools.
- Complete tune-up specifications and adjustments, oxygen sensor and emission control testing, plus troubleshooting and repair of electronic ignition and knock control systems.
- Engine and cylinder head service, with the precise specifications and assembly details needed for complete engine reconditioning.
- Troubleshooting and repair of CIS and CIS-E fuel injection, plus the latest Digifant I and Digifant 11 engine management systems.
- Clutch and transmission troubleshooting, service and adjustments, and complete internal repair of the manual transmission and final drive.
- Suspension and steering inspection and repair, with strut replacement procedures and complete wheel alignment specifications.
- Disc brake and rear drum brake reconditioning.
- Body adjustments and repairs, including latches and locks, Scirocco sunroof, Cabriolet convertible top, and the optional power convertible top.
- Electrical troubleshooting, and complete wiring diagrams for all Cabriolet and Scirocco models.
- Plus the comprehensive Volkswagen factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments and tightening torque specifications that you've come to expect from Bentley manuals.
Warranty Information: All sales are final on paper repair manuals.
|Fit Note:||Volkswagen Cabriolet, Scirocco Service Manual: 1985-1993|
|Quantity Sold:||Sold individually|
Fits the following 1985-1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet submodels:
- 1985-1993: All Submodels; All Engines;
- List Price:$34.95
- Our Price: $23.95
- You Save: $11.00
Softcover, 7 7/8 in. x 10 3/8 in.
330 photographs and illustrations
by Per Schroeder
Volkswagen Front wheel drive water-cooled models covered: 1975-1997
- Buying the right Volkswagen for your needs
- Assessing the modifications for your car
- Which camshafts and intakes can give you the best balance of horsepower and torque
- Step-by-step installation of springs/shocks, stress bars, brakes, computer chips, camshafts, exhaust systems, and many other aftermarket performance parts
- Race prep for ultimate competition performance
|Fit Note:||Volkswagen Sport Tuning for Street and Competition is the most comprehensive and up-to-date book available on buying and modifying a water-cooled Volkswagen to get the best performance for autocrossing, road racing, or street-legal fun.|
|Quantity Sold:||Sold individually|
Fits the following 1988-1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet submodels:
- 1988-1993: All Submodels; All Engines;