Why shop with us?
- Low Price
- Top Quality
Volkswagen Fox Repair Manual
We Have 2 Items for Volkswagen Fox Repair Manual In-Stock
- List Price:$59.95
- Our Price: $38.95
- You Save: $21.00
Working with On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Data for Engine Management Systems
Softcover, 8 3/8 x 11 in.
129 photos and illustrations
by Bentley Publishers
The Volkswagen Scan Tool Companion 1990-1995 is the essential reference book for the professional Volkswagen technician or the do-it-yourselfer with a Volkswagen scan tool. This book together with a VAG 1551 scan tool or equivalent scan tool software is the only equipment you'll need to interrogate and diagnose 1990 through 1995 Volkswagen engine management systems. You'll find all the engine management factory scan tool support information in one place culled from volumes of factory service information in an easy-to-use format. You'll also find lots of additional information not found in any factory repair manual, including nominal values for correctly functioning engine management systems, scan tool fundamentals, and exhaust and emissions theory.
Coverage includes gasoline engine management systems with On Board Diagnostics (OBD) commonly referred to as OBD-I (systems without readiness codes) for 1990 through 1995 model year Golf, Jetta, GTI, Corrado, Passat, Fox, Cabriolet, and Eurovan including California and Canadian versions. Also covered is the 1995 Winnebago Rialta and Camper and the OBD-D system found on 1996 Passat TDI diesel.
- Detailed explanation of scan tool functions on all engine management systems.
- Complete ?measuring value block? information with factory specified values along with known-good nominal values.
- Engine-specific step-by-step procedures for initiating basic settings using the scan tool.
- Explanation of component operation for the Output Diagnostic Mode.
- System views of each engine management system showing sensors, actuators and signals, including technical specifications for each engine.
- Detailed component overviews with the alpha-numeric identification. This is helpful when using factory repair manuals or wiring diagrams.
- Engine technical data for each engine.
- Glossary of terminology used in conjunction with the scan tool.
- Descriptions of Volkswagen Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) identified by blink code and by factory codes.
|Fit Note:||Volkswagen Scan Tool Companion - 1990-1995. Working with On-Board Diagnostics (OBD) Data for Engine Management Systems.|
|Quantity Sold:||Sold individually|
Fits the following 1990-1993 Volkswagen Fox submodels:
- 1990-1993: All Submodels; All Engines;
- List Price:$34.95
- Our Price: $23.95
- You Save: $11.00
Softcover, 7 7/8 in. x 10 3/8 in.
330 photographs and illustrations
by Per Schroeder
Volkswagen Front wheel drive water-cooled models covered: 1975-1997
- Buying the right Volkswagen for your needs
- Assessing the modifications for your car
- Which camshafts and intakes can give you the best balance of horsepower and torque
- Step-by-step installation of springs/shocks, stress bars, brakes, computer chips, camshafts, exhaust systems, and many other aftermarket performance parts
- Race prep for ultimate competition performance
|Fit Note:||Volkswagen Sport Tuning for Street and Competition is the most comprehensive and up-to-date book available on buying and modifying a water-cooled Volkswagen to get the best performance for autocrossing, road racing, or street-legal fun.|
|Quantity Sold:||Sold individually|
Fits the following 1987-1993 Volkswagen Fox submodels:
- 1987-1993: All Submodels; All Engines;