DAYCO SERPENTINE BELT -- 4-rib, 0.17 in. thick, 0.54 in. top width, 33.5 in. effective length, W rib profile, standard rib type, fabric backside material, EPDM, Aramid reinforced compound; Multiple-rib design provides better belt-to-pulley contact for less slippage extending its service than conventional V-belts; Eliminates the need for matching and allows controlled slippage in shock overload situations; Transverse groove design runs cooler up to 50 degrees Fahrenheit and dramatically reduces rib cracking for longer belt life of at least 40 percent; The groove design provides flexual stress relief for increased flexibility in both normal and backside bending; Also renders the belt less susceptible to environmental factors such as dust and splash-induced slip; Superior manufacturing technology uses a rubber backing that maximizes load-carrying capability and minimizes the noise that is often associated with competition's belts; Torque-carrying capacity meets or even exceeds conventional multi-rib belts; Features a cord saturated with a specially formulated treatment that insures length and tension stability.
- Brand SKU#: Dayco 5040335
- Type: Serpentine belt
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same day - 1 business day
- Effective Length: 61 in.
- Rib Count: 4
- Top Width: 0.54 in.
- Warranty: Dayco limited warranty
Fits the following Dodge Neon Years
- 2000 | High Line | 4 Cyl 2.0L
- 2000-2002 | ES | 4 Cyl 2.0L
- 2001 | Base | 4 Cyl 2.0L
- 2001-2002 | ACR | 4 Cyl 2.0L
- 2001-2004 | R/T | 4 Cyl 2.0L
- 2001-2005 | SE | 4 Cyl 2.0L
- 2003-2005 | SXT | 4 Cyl 2.0L