DENSO Iridium Power® Spark Plug
DENSO Iridium Power® spark plugs represent a performance breakthrough. The laser-welded center electrode is only 0.4mm in diameter – the slimmest iridium electrode in the industry. The taper-cut side electrode complements the design, delivering reliable spark energy under the most grueling pressures and temperatures.
DENSO engineers used the power of this miraculous metal to produce an iridium center electrode that is only 0.4mm in diameter. With its superior thermal qualities, this whisker-fine electrode is capable of taking the most extreme heat and punishment.
This breakthrough was matched to one of DENSO's most famous innovations, the patented U-Groove ground electrode. The combination of these two features resulted in the Iridium Power® plug, one of the most advanced and innovative spark plugs on the market. Features
- Tapered cut, U-Groove ground electrode
- 0.4mm iridium center electrode
- 360-degree laser welding assembly process
- Required ignition voltage reduced
- Unsurpassed center electrode durability
- Available for many performance and power sports applications, including Corvette, Viper, and Harley-Davidson
The Iridium Power® plug delivers greater spark energy while demanding significantly less secondary required voltage from the ignition system. Warranty Information:
12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship