NGK BPR4EY V-POWER SERIES SPARK PLUG, SOLD INDIVIDUALLY -- 14 mm thread, 19 mm reach, 20.6 mm hex size, gasket seat, resistor, solid terminal, projected tip, JIS height, V-grooved center electrode, nickel alloy tip, one ground strap quantity, 0.9 mm gap, heat range 4; Features unique V-power design that directs the spark to the edge of the electrode where it develops more rapidly; Increases ignitability even in lean burn conditions and lowers ignition system voltage requirements; Corrugated ribs prevent flashover and purest alumina silicate in its ceramic insulator gives greater strength and better heat transfer; Copper cored and triple sealed to further aid in heat removal and prevent interior leakage; Trivalent metal plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties; Increases fuel economy and lower emissions; A highly durable spark plug against electrical and chemical wear.
- Brand SKU#: NGK 3432
- Series: NGK V-Power
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Electrode Core Material: Copper
- Plug Type: Resistor
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same day - 1 business day
- Electrode Tip Material: Nickel alloy
- Gap Size: 0.9 mm
- Notes: Ships to U.S. addresses only. Cannot be shipped internationally.
- Reach: 19 mm
- Thread Size: 14 mm
- Warranty: 60-day NGK limited warranty