- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Lowering Springs for 1999 Dodge NeonWe have 1 Items In-stock. Select your vehicle's Submodel to continue.
Eibach - Sportline Lowering SpringsEIBACH – SPORTLINE LOWERING SPRINGS
It is in fact possible to get that car even lower, thanks to Eibach’s Sportline lowering springs that get you up to 2.2 inches closer to the ground for extreme performance driving and solid track handling. Eibach, world-renowned for its innovative automotive suspension technologies – provides enthusiasts with suspension solutions engineered to last.
- Race-like handling and performance
- Lowers the vehicle from 1" to an extreme 2.2 inches
- Eliminates acceleration squat, nose-dive and body roll
- Comes as a set of 4
- Lowers your ride’s center of gravity dramatically
- Increases cornering speed and turning power
- Backed by Eibach’s Million Mile warranty
- Direct fit
- Reduces space between wheel well and tire for an ultra cool compact look
- Strength-tested for safety
- Simple to install (spring compressor may be needed)
- Free Ground Shipping
- Low Price Guarantee
- SKU#: E2741528
- Quantity Sold: Set of 4
- Front Drop Amount: 1.6 in.
- Rear Drop Amount: 1.6 in.
- Front Spring Design: Progressive
- Rear Spring Design: Progressive
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Warranty: Million-mile Eibach limited warranty
- 4 Cyl 2.0L | High Line, Sport, ACR, R/T