- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Transmission Pan for 1996 Ford BroncoWe have 2 Items In-stock. Select your vehicle's Submodel to continue.
B&M - Cast Aluminum Extra-Capacity Automatic Transmission PansB&M – CAST ALUMINUM EXTRA-CAPACITY AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION PANS
A B&M cast aluminum automatic transmission pan will not only make oil changes easier, but it also allows you to add an extra 3 quarts of oil that will stay cooler by using this pan over the stock pan. B&M Racing & Performance paved the way for racers back in the ‘50s with aftermarket shifters, enhanced performance transmissions and torque converters that made everyone faster, and is now considered a world leader in the automotive aftermarket.
- Made of cast aluminum
- Built-in drain plug
- Significantly deeper than stock transmission pan
- For automatic vehicles
- You can add an additional 3 quarts of oil and keep fluids cooler overall
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- No mods needed for dipstick
- Free Ground Shipping
- Low Price Guarantee
- SKU#: B3240295
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Recommended Use: Street Performance
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Capacity: 3.5 Quarts over Stock
- Capacity Increase: 3.5 qts.
- Deep Style: Yes
- Notes: Pan designed to be used with a heavier duty OE Torqueshift (5R100) filter. Increased depth (4.9 In.) will not allow the use of E4OD filters
- Warranty: 1-year B&M limited warranty
- 8 Cyl 5.0L | Eddie Bauer, XL, XLT, XLT Sport
- 8 Cyl 5.8L | Eddie Bauer, XL, XLT, XLT Sport
Dorman OE replacement Transmission PanFixing the vehicle's transmission system would not be as difficult as it is if you use Dorman OE Replacement Transmission Pan. Since these replacement transmission pans fulfill or exceed the technical requirements of their OE counterparts, they are very useful in avoiding poor performance and unexpected problems. Dorman OE Replacement Transmission Pans are patterned after the OEM transmission pan and are manufactured from the best quality materials making use of highly developed production operations for a much more efficient performance and reliable strength.
Bringing back a car's transmission system to its best form may be done in lots of ways, the simplest of which is thru changing the affected auto component with new original equipment quality replacement. The repair process only gets challenging when signs of damage and wear are disregarded for a while that they've already compromised the stability of the adjoining parts or the car itself. For smoother trips and worry-free auto repairs, replace parts as soon as they show signs of breakdown.
- APW Bestseller
- Low Price Guarantee
- SKU#: RB265805
- Warranty: Lifetime Dorman limited warranty
- 8 Cyl 5.0L | Eddie Bauer, XL, XLT Sport, XLT
- 8 Cyl 5.8L | Eddie Bauer, XL, XLT Sport, XLT