- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly for 1996 Honda PassportWe have 19 Items In-stock. Select your vehicle's Submodel to continue.
Rancho RS5000 Shock Absorber
RANCHO RS5000 SHOCK ABSORBER
Experience exceptional performance and comfort when you install Rancho's rebuildable RS5000 Shock Absorbers. These light truck shocks exhibit an expanded tube design and valving technology. The expanded tube design allows for cooler operating temperatures. While the 10-stage velocity sensitive valving allows the shock to self-adjust as speed and road conditions change. The combination of these features delivers the comfortable highway ride and superb off-road performance you need.
Features and Benefits:
- 0.63 in. diameter chrome piston rod
- Ten-stage velocity sensitive valving for rugged performance on and off the road
- Expanded design provides more fluid capacity for lower operating temperatures
- Internal rebound bumper and red dust boot to protect the piston rod from contaminants
- Free Ground Shipping
- Low Price Guarantee
- SKU#: R38RS5186
- Type: Shock Absorber
- Color/Finish: White
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Damping Type: Non-Adjustable
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Recommended Use: Performance
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Bushing Material: Polyurethane
- Compressed Length: 13.44 in.
- Damper Travel: 8.25 in.
- Extended Length: 21.69 in.
- Includes: Dust boot
- Lower Mount Style: Stem
- Upper Mount Style: Loop
- Warranty: Lifetime Rancho limited warranty
- All Engines | DX, EX, LX