- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly for 2006 Jaguar X-TypeWe have 5 Items In-stock. Select your vehicle's Submodel to continue.
Monroe OESpectrum Twin-Tube Strut Assembly
MONROE OESPECTRUM SHOCK ABSORBERS AND STRUT ASSEMBLIES
Monroe OESpectrum Shock Absorbers and Strut Assemblies are specially made for foreign nameplate vehicles and feature the latest in global original equipment valving technologies. These shock absorbers have been meticulously engineered through years of research and development to enable them to deliver unmatched levels of precision and control without the rough suspension commonly experienced on other foreign nameplate suspension systems. They are also enhanced with Tenneco's exclusive Twin Technology Active Control System, an advanced internal damping control design with Impact Control Valve (ICV) technology for outstanding handling under all driving conditions, and the patented Low Speed Tunability (LST) piston for isolation of impact-related noise, vibration and harshness.
- Contains all weather fluid with special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- Full displaced valving tuned specifically for each application, this valving technology automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistent ride quality
- Fluon banded piston provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability
- Larger bore provides more efficient and consistent control
- Nitrogen gas charged interior reduces aeration, thus promotes constant tire to road contact and improves ride and handling
- Nitrocarburized rod lengthens service life of non-dust shield units
- APW Bestseller
- Free Ground Shipping
- Low Price Guarantee
- SKU#: TS71391
- Type: Strut assembly
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: Direct fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Damping Type: Non-adjustable
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same day - 1 business day
- Collapsed Length: 11.81 in.
- Extended Length: 18.5 in.
- Lower Mount Style: Special construction
- Upper Mount Style: Stem
- Warranty: Lifetime Monroe limited warranty
- All Engines | All Submodels