- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Headers for 1988 Jeep Grand WagoneerWe have 1 Items In-stock. Select your vehicle's Submodel to continue.
Hedman Painted Hedders
HEDMAN – PAINTED HEDDERS
Is that power-robbing stock manifold still on your vehicle? If you answered yes, then replace it with a Hedman Painted Header to lower your operating temps and release extra horsepower and torque from your engine. These hedders are designed for painting, so order a can of header paint in the color that best suits your vehicle. Hedman Hedders have always been made in the USA since the company was founded over 50 years ago. Bob Hedman started out making hedders as a one man shop but word spread fast about the horsepower and torque that Hedman hedders were producing. His hedders have been in demand by top engine builders and racers since the start. Hedman’s time perfecting hedders on the track and on the dyno ensures you will get optimum performance with every Hedman Header whether it is installed on your race car or daily driver.
- Perfect for hot rod builds on a tight budget
- Proudly manufactured in U.S.A.
- Tubing size is 16 to 18 gauge depending on model
- Size of flanges are 5/16 inch
- These hedders are designed to be painted, so pick up a can of header paint in a color of your choice
NOTE: Not legal for use or sale in California on vehicles that came equipped with emission controls from the factory.
- Free Ground Shipping
- Low Price Guarantee
- SKU#: H5699250
- Color/Finish: Black
- Emissions: 49-State Legal - no CA Shipments
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Kit
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Bolts/ Studs Included: Yes
- Collector Attachment Style: Flange
- Collector Diameter: 3 in.
- Emissions Legality: 49-State Legal - no CA Shipments
- Gaskets Included: Yes
- Head Flange Style: Standard
- Head Flange Thickness: 1/4 in.
- Header Style: Long Tube
- Number of Cylinders: 8
- Port Shape: Round
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.75 in.
- Primary Tube Thickness: 18 Gauge
- Warranty: Lifetime Hedman limited warranty
- 8 Cyl 5.9L | Base