- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Shock Absorber and Strut Assembly for 1984 Mercedes Benz 300TDWe have 5 Items In-stock. Select your vehicle's Submodel to continue.
Monroe OESpectrum Shock Absorber - MonotubeThe latest in global OE valving technologies make Monroe OESpectrum Monotube Shock Absorbers the most ideal enhancements for foreign nameplate vehicles. Years of careful and detailed research and skillful engineering design render these monotube shocks' quality and performance second to none. Further enhanced with Tenneco's exclusive Twin Technology Active Control System, an advanced internal damping control design with Impact Control Valve (ICV) technology, Monroe assures you of unmatched levels of precision and control, outstanding handling under all driving conditions, and isolation of impact-related noise, vibration and harshness.
- Contains special modifiers for reduced friction and ensured smooth rod reaction
- Full displaced valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency in quality of ride
- Fluon-banded piston provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability
- Nitrogen Gas Charged for improved ride and handling and maintained tire to road contact via reduced aeration
- Special seal to retain gas without excessive wear or friction
- Free Ground Shipping
- Low Price Guarantee
- SKU#: TS39002
- Type: Shock absorber
- Color/Finish: Black
- Product Fit: Direct Fit
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Damping Type: Non-adjustable
- Recommended Use: OE Replacement
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same day - 1 business day
- Collapsed Length: 13.63 in.
- Extended Length: 18.38 in.
- Notes: With bushing(s)
- Upper Mount Style: Stem
- Warranty: Lifetime Monroe limited warranty
- All Engines | All Submodels