- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Throttle Body Spacer for 2005 Nissan 350ZWe have 1 Items In-stock. Select your vehicle's Submodel to continue.
Taylor Cable Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacers
TAYLOR CABLE – HELIX POWER TOWER THROTTLE BODY SPACERS
Don’t you want your engine to have more torque and horsepower? Dramatically increase torque and horsepower for a relatively low cost by installing a Taylor Cable Helix Power Throttle Body Spacer. This spacer effectively increases air intake volume and velocity and prepares the intake air for passing by the throttle blade which results in much improved combustion efficiency. This amazing and simple part bumps torque and horsepower dramatically while also increasing fuel efficiency at cruising speeds thanks to a much improved combustion process. Since 1923 Taylor Cable has built upon its legendary reputation for excellent innovation and product quality by manufacturing their products in the good old USA. In fact, John Taylor the founder, is the actual inventor of modern battery cables still in use around the world today. Taylor Cable’s skilled workforce and top-level engineers never stop testing and developing new processes, materials and products all for your peace-of-mind.
- A low cost way to pump up your vehicle’s performance
- Hardware and gaskets included
- Bumps torque and horsepower upward
- Perfect addition to tow vehicles
- Creates a better air/fuel mixture for improved combustion
- Simple installation
- Improved throttle response
- Manufactured in U.S.A.
- Free Ground Shipping
- Low Price Guarantee
- SKU#: S4194355
- Emissions: 50-State Legal
- Quantity Sold: Sold Individually
- Advertised Power Gains: Up to 22 h.p. and 25 lbs.-ft. of torque; up to 4 miles per gallon increase in fuel efficiency
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- EO Number: D676-1
- Spacer Thickness: .75 in.
- Warranty: 90-day Taylor Cable limited warranty
- All Engines | All Submodels