- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Lowering Springs for 1998 Nissan MaximaWe have 1 Items In-stock. Select your vehicle's Submodel to continue.
Eibach - Pro-Kit Lowering SpringsEIBACH – PRO-KIT LOWERING SPRINGS
It is in fact possible to get rid of body roll and nose-dive while improving your cornering power. You just need a set of Eibach’s Pro-Kit lowering springs to bump-start your performance driving hobby. Eibach, world-renowned for its innovative automotive suspension technologies – provides enthusiasts with suspension solutions engineered to last.
- Lowers the vehicle from .5 to 3.0 inches
- Eliminates acceleration squat, nose-dive and body roll
- Compatible with stock shocks, but Eibach Pro Dampers are better
- Comes as a set of 4
- Lowers your ride’s center of gravity for the ultimate in cornering performance
- Increases cornering speed and turning power
- Backed by Eibach’s Million Mile warranty
- Direct fit
- Reduces space between wheel well and tire for a cool, stout look
- Strength-tested for safety
- Simple to install (spring compressor may be needed)
- Clearance Item
- Free Ground Shipping
- Low Price Guarantee
- SKU#: E276334140
- Quantity Sold: Set of 4
- Front Drop Amount: 1.5 in.
- Rear Drop Amount: 1.3 in.
- Front Spring Design: Progressive
- Rear Spring Design: Progressive
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Warranty: Million-mile Eibach limited warranty
- All Engines | All Submodels