- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Cold Air Intake for 2007 Pontiac Grand PrixWe have 1 Items In-stock with 1 customer reviews and an average rating of 5 out of 5 stars. Select your vehicle's Submodel to continue.
K&N 63 SERIES AIRCHARGER AIR INTAKE KITSK&N 63 SERIES AIRCHARGER HIGH PERFORMANCE AIR INTAKE KITS
- Guaranteed to improve acceleration and power
- Specifically designed to fit your vehicle's engine compartment
- Simple installation, typically in less than 90 minutes
- Washable & reusable air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before needing service
- Backed by the legendary K&N Million Mile Warranty
- Street legal in most states (not approved for use in California - please check part details or call for more information)
Improve throttle response and power in your vehicle with a K&N 63 Series AirCharger high-performance cold air intake. These high-flow intake kits provide better air flow to your motor by replacing the factory air path with a larger diameter polyethylene tube. This charge of fresh air allows your motor to breathe better and immediately put out more power!
All 63 Series AirCharger high-flow intakes include the largest conical high-performance filter that will fit in your engine compartment and still use OE holes and mounting points. The bigger filter surface area also allows more air to flow into the engine and captures more dirt, boosting service intervals up to up to 100,000 miles.
Note: Some K&N 63 Series AirCharger systems won't not fit on applications with lift kits.
- Free Ground Shipping
- Low Price Guarantee
- SKU#: K33633059
- Quantity Sold: Assembly
- Tube Material: Plastic
- Tube Color/Finish: Black
- Air Filter Material: Cotton gauze
- Air Filter Type: Oiled
- Advertised Power Gains: Up to 13.48 h.p. at 5222 rpm
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: Same day - 1 business day
- Warranty: Million-mile K&N limited warranty
- 8 Cyl 5.3L | GXP