- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Clutch Kit for 2002 Porsche BoxsterWe have 4 Items In-stock. Select your vehicle's Submodel to continue.
New Valeo OE Replacement Sprung hub OE replacement Clutch KitValeo OE Replacement Sprung hub OE Replacement Clutch Kit is the perfect replacement if it is time for you to deal with your transmission system. To ensure precise fit and perfect functionality, Valeo OE Replacement Sprung hub OE Replacement Clutch Kit was specially designed to meet or go beyond Original Equipment Manufacturing technical specs.
Replacing parts is an essential process in the repair or modification of your motor vehicle. Old parts operate less effectively, so changing to new ones reduces the likelihood of harming other parts of your automotive. The major benefits of replacing parts which are in bad form involve driving with a peace of mind and having the car or truck running at the utmost efficiency.
- Free Ground Shipping
- Low Price Guarantee
- SKU#: VLE52404216
- Quantity Sold: Kit
- Anticipated Ship Out Time: 1-2 Business Days
- Disc Diameter: 9.44 in.
- Notes: Includes clutch disc assembly, pressure plate cover assembly, release bearing, alignment tool, grease pack, installation guide
- Warranty: 12-month or 12,000-mile Valeo limited warranty on passenger car and light commercial vehicles and 12-month Valeo limited warranty on medium and heavy-duty vehicles
- 6 Cyl 3.2L | Roadster S
OES Genuine Clutch KitWhen repairing the clutch kit of your transmission system, OES Genuine offers the most suitable OE quality auto component for you. It features the exact same design of the original clutch kit that came with your motor vehicle so you could be confident of its functionality.
Changing components is a significant task in repairing or modifying your vehicle. An old and broken clutch kit performs a lot less properly; replacing it lessens the risk of damaging other vehicle parts. Change components that are in poor form to permit your transmission to work with highest efficiency or yourself to cruise with a confident frame of mind.