Akebono Pro-ACT Ultra-Premium Brake Pads
Akebono Pro-ACT Ultra-Premium brake pads utilize the aftermarket’s only OE-validated, application-specific friction formulations. This guarantees that Pro-ACT Ultra-Premium brake pads provide the ultimate braking experience to brand new performance levels or even better.
Engineered to eliminate noise, vibration and harshness (NVH), Pro-ACT Ceramic Disc Brake Pads provide the ultimate braking experience. Pro-ACT Ceramic Disc Pads are ideal for restoring OE ceramic pad performance, and for upgrading from conventional pads.
In addition to dramatically quieter braking, Pro-ACT Ceramic Pads provide best-in-class braking performance, including enhanced initial effectiveness (no break-in required), high resistance to fade, consistent brake pedal feel and ultra-low dusting for cleaner wheels and tires. Ceramic technology also causes minimal wear on brake rotors.
- Increased stopping power in critical braking situations
- Harmonically damped design for maximum control of NVH
- Vehicle specific optimized ceramic formulas for superior performance
- Post cured and heat scorched to ensure the highest initial effectiveness requiring no break-in procedures (exclusive to front formulations)
- Rotor-friendly pad formulations prevent uneven rotor wearing and pulsation complaints
- Precision-fit steel backing plates lead the industry in reducing vibration induced noise
- 100% chamfered and slotted to further enhance NVH control
- High resistance to fade with fast recovery
- Precision-fit shims aid in noise abatement and prevent shim migration
- Black powder coat finish provides OE-level corrosion resistance
- 100% asbestos-free formulations
- High-temperature resistant moly lube included in all boxes
Akebono's Aftermarket disc pads contain the same materials, engineering, quality standards, and advanced technologies used to create their OE ceramic brake pads.
12 month - 12,000 mile limited warranty.
ACT Ceramic w/ Shims