Select your Sound Bar vehicle from the list below.
Select your Sound Bar brand from the list below.
Can't get enough of your conventional sound system? There is a good solution to that-adding a sound bar! It is an aftermarket bar that is fitted with high-quality speakers intended for automobiles with roll bars. In most cases, this comes as an easy-install speaker system you can directly mount on your sports utility vehicle (SUV) roll bar or pillar of a standard passenger vehicle. With this bar's round of woofers, mid-ranges, and tweeters suspended at the center of the roof and inches above your head, it will surely cover the entire cab with its fuller, surround sound. On top of that, you also get a dome light in replacement or addition to your standard overhead lamp. This reliable sound bar is usually made of durable, high-impact plastic materials with hints of -or sometimes covered with- weather-proof fabric. In fact, there are a handful of patterns and shades that will complement the interior design of your vehicle. That way, it does not simply improve the performance of your factory sound system, but also enhances the overall appearance inside your vehicle. With all these benefits from this add-on gadget, you can rest assured that you are getting a practical accessory for your ride!And to guarantee you find the right solution for this automobile need, browse our complete line of beautifully crafted sound bar products here at Auto Parts Warehouse. Our array of choices offers dual- cone speakers, plus there is a long list of brands you can select from. With our newly improved and systematic ordering scheme, booking will only take a few minutes from your busy schedule. In choosing, make sure that you have checked the specification of your vehicle to ensure compatibility and ease of installation. Most products will require drilling, which is a more durable way of mounting this sound-amplifying accessory. These replacement sound bars come prewired and with the necessary installation hardware. There are also some brands that offer no-drill sound bar kits. These bars are equipped with magnets that keep them in place all the time. These types of sound bars require completely cleaned roll bars, or your preferred area for installation, from unwanted elements that may hinder the effectiveness of its magnets. Whether drilled or no-drill sound bars, Auto Parts Warehouse is the right place for you to be. Aside from our comprehensive products, we also offer our branded products at very low prices!
Date Published: July 30,2014
Dos and Don'ts of Buying a Sound Bar
You're driving through the rough trails and you're trying your best to stay focused, but then again, you sense that there's something missing-your own soundtrack. Do you want to venture into the rocky road with your very own music playing in the background and kind of giving you a
The Fast and the Furious feel? If you're sound system won't suffice, then you better get a sound bar. If you're not sure what kind to buy, then here's a guide to help you choose one!
- Find one that's available with up to six speakers for powerful, hi-fi sound. Since you're upgrading your sound system, you might as well purchase one that has louder audio. This way, you'd be able to hear the music even when you're driving with your top down.
- It's a good idea to buy a new sound bar that matches the style of your vehicle. If you have black interiors, get one that comes in a black finish. But if it's not available in your color of choice, then feel free to pick colors that complement the insides of your automobile.
- Buy one that comes with 200-watts of power.
- Find a sound bar with at least a 3-month warranty so that in case you find defects, you can immediately have it replaced without difficulty.
- Don't buy secondhand sound bars. You don't know how it was used. Purchase a brand new one instead.
- Don't go over old scrap parts in your local salvage yard. These components have been exposed to different things and you wouldn't want to take the risk and mess up with your sound system.
With this guide, you can now drive to your own soundtrack with a sound bar. Just keep these tips in mind and you're all set to find a new one. Good luck!
Date Published: July 30,2014
Sound Bar Installation Steps
A sound bar is a great upgrade if you're not satisfied with your vehicle's factory speakers. Putting up one instantly enhances the range of sound your car's stereo system is able to produce. If you want one up in your automobile then here's a guide to help you install a new sound bar on your 2005 Jeep Wrangler.
Difficulty level: Easy
Things you'll need:
- Wire cutters
- Speaker wire
- Sound bar
Step 1: Disconnect the negative wire from the battery of the Jeep. This will avoid electrical damage that might happen during the installation process.
Step 2: Take out the top from the Jeep to gain trouble-free access to the roll bar. This way, you'll have a much larger workspace during your installation.
Step 3: Remove the padding that surround the Jeep's roller bar by unfastening the Velcro that keeps it in place.
Step 4: Mount the sound bar to the center support of the roller bar of the Jeep according the manufacturer's specifications and use the provided mounting brackets. If the brackets do not line up with the factory-drilled holes, drill in new ones.
Step 5: Take out the stereo from the dashboard. Check the owner's manual for references and specific guidelines for a 2005 Jeep.
Step 6: Hook the speaker wire to the sound bar and follow the directions that are given. Use wire cutters to remove the protective coating around the wire ends to have a good connection.
Step 7: Run the speaker wire to the stereo. You can cover the wire by routing it through the roll bar and underneath the carpeting.
Step 8: Connect the speaker wire to the back of the stereo. Make sure to check the wiring diagram on the owner's manual.
Step 9: Connect the negative battery wire back in place.
Step 10: Start the Jeep and test the sound bar by turning on the radio.
Some tips to keep in mind:
- If you don't disconnect the negative battery wire prior the installation of the sound bar, this can cause injury.
- It might be difficult to hear the stereo with the addition of the sound bar if you drive with the top up. You can use an amplifier to increase the volume levels and make up for the road and wind noise.
With these easy steps, you can enjoy better audio on your vehicle. So, what are you waiting for? Install a new sound bar on your Jeep and ride your truck in tune with the stereo. Good luck!