- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Tail Light GuardWe have 113 Items for Tail Light Guard In-stock.
Select your Tail Light Guard vehicle from the list below.
- Acura Tail Light Guard
- BMW Tail Light Guard
- Cadillac Tail Light Guard
- Chevy Tail Light Guard
- Dodge Tail Light Guard
- Ford Tail Light Guard
- Geo Tail Light Guard
- GMC Tail Light Guard
- Honda Tail Light Guard
- Hummer Tail Light Guard
- Hyundai Tail Light Guard
- Infiniti Tail Light Guard
- Isuzu Tail Light Guard
- Jeep Tail Light Guard
- Kia Tail Light Guard
- Land Rover Tail Light Guard
- Lexus Tail Light Guard
- Lincoln Tail Light Guard
- Mazda Tail Light Guard
- Mercedes Benz Tail Light Guard
Select your Tail Light Guard brand from the list below.
- Aries Tail Light Guard
- Big Game Tail Light Guard
- Bullett Tail Light Guard
- Dee Zee Tail Light Guard
- Go Rhino Tail Light Guard
- Manik Tail Light Guard
- Outland Tail Light Guard
- Rugged Ridge Tail Light Guard
- Smittybilt Tail Light Guard
- Vtech Tail Light Guard
Are you sick and tired of repeatedly making the same replacement to your vehicle's busted tail light? Since it's always getting hit by flying road debris or exposed to harsh weather, it easily incurs damage that forces you to make the necessary adjustment. Now, if you don't want to shell out money for the same problem over and over again, you need an accessory that can help you protect this lighting component. And that's exactly what a Tail Light Guard is for. This vehicle add-on can keep your tail light safe from the various deteriorating factors or any other elements that can render it useless. By doing this, you can guarantee that you won't have to replace this part prematurely. But to make sure that this accessory can accomplish this task, it's made from high-strength materials that can withstand the constant wear and tear. Additionally, it's designed to fit right into the contours of your vehicle. This saves you from making unnecessary vehicle modifications to your rig just to ensure a precise fit. To top it all off, this OEM-fit also allows you to perform a quick and hassle-free installation process. That said you're confident that you can do it even without asking for any professional mechanic's help. Keep yourself from making the same replacement to your vehicle's tail light again by equipping it with a Tail Light Guard. And if you want a top-notch part installed in your ride, you can get one here at Auto Parts Warehouse today.
Dos and Don
Tail light guards are often stereotyped as
bling rather than protection. Sometimes, the design is really important than the purpose of it. However, if you live in the city and parallel parking is common, then thereís a really great chance that your tail light might get broken or cracked. So, itís better to protect it and purchase a tail light guard. There are a lot of different styles and a lot of stores that sell the finest guards, but you have to be careful as you may end up purchasing one thatís not fit for your automobile. So hereís a guide for you to keep in mind if youíre going to buy a new tail light guard.
- Before going to the store, get the dimensions of your tail light. Itís hard if you keep running in and out of the store to check the tail light guards and measure it directly on your car. It may be a good idea, but getting the measurements may save you enough time.
- Read reviews on the Internet so that youíll know what type of tail light guard to buy. These experts have already an inkling on the best guards in the market.
- Explore the World Wide Web. Though itís a good idea to buy directly in auto stores, the tail light guard that you might need may not be readily available. There are a lot of online automotive retailers out there. Plus, they come directly from the factory or warehouses, hence thereís a greater possibility of getting the exact guard that you need.
- Itís good to canvass prices. There are a lot of expensive guards but are not really that durable. Find one thatís affordable yet will definitely serve its purpose.
- Get a tail light guard that fits well on your car. Be sure that it does not look odd when mounted.
- Although thereís an inclination that itís getting to be more about the tail light guard being a
decorationfor your car, it doesnít necessarily imply that youíre not free to choose designs. Get creative; besides, itís your car and you can install the parts you want.
- If youíre thinking about visiting your local salvage yard, stop! Donít try to dig into the loads of used parts there. Though you may be able to save up, you might end up paying double the price if it ends up jeopardizing your tail light.
- Donít be fooled by the other brands out there. They may look really expensive, some of them come from suspicious brands and could end up breaking before you even mount it on your tail light.
These are just a few tips for you to keep in mind when scouting for a new tail light guard. Donít forget to explore and good luck!
Guard Your Tail Light Guard
If you live in the city and parallel parking is how most of the cars park, then itís quite inevitable for your tail light guard to break or crack. When this happens, thereís really no reason for you to go to a mechanic to do the job for you. Youíll be shocked at the expensive prices youíd encounter. However, why suffer having to pay for really crazy fees when you can remedy the damage or cracks on your own? Read on for a surefire way to repair the cracks on your vehicleís tail light guard.
Difficulty level: easy
Tools Youíll Need:
- Flat chisel
- Rubber gloves
- Safety goggles
- Repair kit (syringe, bottle, repair materials, catalyst, plastic film)
Step 1: Using the screwdriver, or just the flat chisel, remove the tail light lens and loosen the screws holding it in place.
Step 2: The important part to repair is the inside of the tail light, so turn it over so you can see the insides. Taking the plastic film, place it over the crack at the inside of the lenses.
Step 3: Prepare the crack filler by mixing the catalyst activator inside the bottle from the repair kit. Shake the bottle well. Youíll know itís ready when it begins to heat up.
Step 4:Taking the syringe, take the mixture and fill it in. Next, slowly but surely, fill in the cracks. Itís best to do it slowly to avoid the overflowing of the mixture.
Step 5: Dry for 24 hours.
Safety Tip: Remember to wear your goggles to protect your eyes and gloves to avoid getting the mixture in your hands. Itís better to prevent and stay away from accidents.
Whoever said to take your cracked tail light guard to the mechanic clearly has not read these 5 easy steps. Now, step in to your garage and repair the cracks in your guard. Good luck!