- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Tail LightWe have 4,570 Items for Tail Light In-stock.
Select your Tail Light vehicle from the list below.
Select your Tail Light brand from the list below.
We've got the automotive tail lights you've been looking for! You want standard teadlights? We've got them! Maybe you want some cool, new clear tail lights. We've got them too! Shop with us and find the tail lights you want to help express yourself!
Buying the Best Tail Light for Your Car
When it comes to safety, tail lights are one of the most important components that your vehicle needs. Tail lights are red in color and when they're illuminated, they alert drivers of your next move on the road. Though tail lights are usually activated when the brake pedal is pressed, they're also turned on when the turn signals are working.
The importance of tail lights
Nothing is more important than safety on the road and that's the reason why every vehicle should have a working set of tail lights. With dependable tail lights, you're able to inform other drivers of what your next plan is and as a result, accidents are prevented from happening.
When the tail lights of your car are already damaged, you need to find replacement tail lights right away. Before that however, you need to know which kinds of tail lights that are available in the market right now.
Types of tail lights
- LED Tail Lights---These tail lights last longer than regular tail lights because they don't heat up as much as all the other kinds of tail lights. Because there's no heating involved, no energy is wasted and that makes LED tail lights an efficient user of power. Aside from not emitting that much heat, LED tail lights shine much brighter and that's the reason why they're chosen by most vehicle owners today.
- Altezza Lights---These tail lights provide a superb look to the rear end of vehicles. Altezza lights are distinguished by the separate bulbs that can be found inside the assembly. Once installed, these tail lights will surely improve the looks of any vehicle by leaps and bounds.
- Third Brake Lights---Since the two tail lights located behind your vehicle aren't enough, third brake lights were invented. Third brake lights are positioned much higher than regular tail lights so people would have an easier time seeing them when on the road. Usually, third brake lights are made of many LED lights in order to save power.
These are just some of the tail lights that you can choose from if you're looking for replacement tail lights for your car. When choosing replacements, be sure that they come from a trusted source always.
Easy Steps to Installing Aftermarket Tail Lights
When the tail lights of your vehicle are already damaged, you really need to get replacement as soon as possible. Now you don't have to call a mechanic just to be able to install brand-new tail lights. All you need to do is follow these instructions, use the tools that are recommended here, and you're set.
It's important that you follow the instructions carefully so you won't spend so much time during the installation process.
Difficulty Level: Easy
Step 1: Turn off all the lights of your car.
Step 2: Open your car's trunk so that you'll be able to reach the place where the tail lights are located.
Step 3: Take off the layers of panels that are covering the backside of the tail lights. You can use a screwdriver to remove this part.
Step 4: Once you've seen the bulbs, pull them out carefully from their respective housings.
Step 5: Most tail lights are held in place by a couple of nuts and you'll just need a few minutes o remove them.
Step 6: Once you've removed the old tail lights, you can now replace them with new ones.
Step 7: Reattach the screws and bolts that you've already removed using a wrench and screwdriver.
Step 8: Reattach the paneling that you've just removed.
Step 9: Once everything has been mounted properly, turn on the newly installed tail lights to ensure whether they're working or not.