- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
TPMS Sensor Service KitWe have 5 Items for TPMS Sensor Service Kit In-stock.
Select your TPMS Sensor Service Kit vehicle from the list below.
- Cadillac TPMS Sensor Service Kit
- Chrysler TPMS Sensor Service Kit
- Dodge TPMS Sensor Service Kit
- Ford TPMS Sensor Service Kit
- GMC TPMS Sensor Service Kit
- Infiniti TPMS Sensor Service Kit
- Jeep TPMS Sensor Service Kit
- Lincoln TPMS Sensor Service Kit
- Mercury TPMS Sensor Service Kit
- Mitsubishi TPMS Sensor Service Kit
- Nissan TPMS Sensor Service Kit
- Volkswagen TPMS Sensor Service Kit
Select your TPMS Sensor Service Kit brand from the list below.
Make repairing your TPMS sensor a whole lot easier with the help of the TPMS Sensor Service Kit. Now, you don't have to worry even if you have a broken TPMS sensor. As long as you have this service kit with you, it'll be back in shape in no time. This kit can be used either for repairs or installation. You don't have to spend time and money taking your ride in to the repair shop. With this kit, that would have to take back sit. Not exactly auto-savvy? Have no fear! The TPMS Sensor Service Kit is here. Another advantage of getting this kit is having everything you need to install your TPMS sensor. It has nuts, grommets, caps, and valve cores - virtually every hardware you need to make the installation of the sensor successful. Just follow the instructions on your car's repair manual and practice proper safety precaution. After that, you're all set to test out your newly repaired TPMS sensor. For the best deals in car parts and accessories, go to Auto Parts Warehouse. You are sure to get a TPMS Sensor Service Kit at an amazingly low price. Place your order now! You sure won't regret it.
Tire Basics: How to Rebuild the TPMS with a TPMS Sensor Service Kit
Your vehicle's Tire Pressure Monitoring System or TPMS measures the air pressure in each tire. It alerts you when your tires lose 25% of its air pressure. Rebuilding your TPMS is advisable when you're having your tires changed or rotated for it to work properly. Using a TPMS Sensor Service kit to rebuild your TPMS will save you labor fees from the tire center.
We listed the tips, tools, and steps you will need to help you with this rebuilding project.
Tools that You'll Need:
- Basic hand tool kit
- Valve core removal tool
- Micro-torque wrench (in-lb)
- TPMS Sensor Service Kit
Safety Tips and Reminders:
- Only reset the TPMS sensors when needed.
- Work in a well-ventilated area and keep a first aid kit handy.
- Do not substitute any of the parts included in the TPMS Service Kit as it may cause problems.
- Always wear recommended safety equipment like closed toed shoes, an industrial-grade dust mask, safety goggles, and gloves.
Step 1: Insert the slotted part of the valve core removal tool over the valve core. Turn the tool clockwise to remove the valve core.
Step 2: Use a ratchet and socket to loosen the TPMS nut by turning it counter-clockwise. Once it's loose, remove the nut from the TPMS.
Step 3: Pull the valve and TPMS sensor through a hole in the rim. Make sure that all the sealing rings come out with the valve and sensor.
Step 4: Put the new sealing rings on the valve stem's sensor side. Carefully push the stem back through the rim's hole, and place the sensor's upper sealing ring.
Step 5: Check if the stem is properly seated in the assembly. Use the new TPMS nut and secure it on the valve stem with your hand tool.
Step 6: Make sure to follow the prescribed torque when using the micro-torque wrench to torque the nut down.
Step 7: Insert the new valve core into the valve core tool's slotted section, and turn it clockwise until it's secure.
Rebuilding the TPMS Sensor with a TPMS Sensor service kit will take about 25 minutes for an expert DIYer and 40 minutes for a beginner. Take your time, and be careful. Have fun with this project!