- Award-winning customer service
- Free shipping on orders over $50
- 30-day no-hassle returns
- Authorized distributor
- 100% secure shopping guaranteed
Turn Signal LensWe have 640 Items for Turn Signal Lens In-stock.
Select your Turn Signal Lens vehicle from the list below.
- Audi Turn Signal Lens
- BMW Turn Signal Lens
- Chevy Turn Signal Lens
- Ford Turn Signal Lens
- Honda Turn Signal Lens
- Isuzu Turn Signal Lens
- Jaguar Turn Signal Lens
- Mercedes Benz Turn Signal Lens
- Nissan Turn Signal Lens
- Porsche Turn Signal Lens
Select your Turn Signal Lens brand from the list below.
If you're going to list down the sturdiest components in your vehicle, a turn signal bulb would probably be placed in the bottom part. Since it's made from glass, a single forceful blow can shatter it to pieces. that's the main reason why you need to provide protection for it from harsh outside elements like weather or flying road debris. But, you won't be able to achieve this with a washed-up Turn Signal Lens. So to make sure that you can, you must quickly get a quality replacement. Basically, this lens helps shield your vehicle's turn signal bulb from various deteriorating factors that comes with everyday use. By doing this, you can guarantee that your lighting component would be able to provide your car with excellent service for a long time. This part is made tough against the wear and tear by crafting it from first-class materials. Additionally, it's designed to match the specifications of your rig to guarantee a perfect fit. This is to ensure that you won't be spending tons of cash in making unnecessary vehicle modifications. Lastly, its installation can be done in a snap provided that you have the right tools and mounting hardware. And even if you do it on your own, you can practically accomplish it within minutes. Since the turn signal bulb is not exactly tough, you need a Turn Signal Lens to safeguard it. But to guarantee that you'll have a top-quality component installed, get it here at Auto Parts Warehouse today.
Turn Signal Lens: What to Consider When Buying One
In terms of safety, your car's turn signals are very important. Without them, you won't be able to tell other drivers of your intention to turn left, right, or change lanes. Thus, you may get into an accident. However, due to daily use and unexpected collisions, your car's turn signal bulbs eventually break. So you won't end up with busted signal bulbs, you need to protect them with high-quality turn signal lenses. To help you choose the best, here's a list of the things that you should consider when buying these lenses.
Turn signal lens color
If you'll browse a car parts catalog, you'll notice that replacement turn signal lenses come in different colors or finishes such as amber, clear, and smoked. However, you can't just choose the lens color that you want willy-nilly. This is because most states have laws regarding vehicle turn signal colors. So you won't wind up with a ticket, here's a list of the legal lens colors that you can install on your car.
- Clear: This type of lens color is basically legal in most states. However, if you want this lens for your front turn signal, you need to have an amber bulb. On the other hand, if you want this for your rear turn signal, then you must get an amber or red bulb. Also, take note that other colors such as blue are illegal.
- Amber: If you do not want to spend extra money on bulbs, then you should get an amber-colored lens. This lens can be installed on both front and rear turn signals and is legal in all states. Moreover, in 2008, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) conducted a study regarding amber turn signals. They found out that vehicles equipped with amber rear signals are 28 percent less likely to encounter accidents than cars with red rear signals. Thus, if you want a cheap yet safe way to replace signal lenses, then purchasing an amber lens is the perfect choice.
The best brand
Because turn signal lenses easily get scratched or broken in times of collisions, they need to be made from high-quality materials. However, in order to cut cost, many car parts manufacturers make lenses out of low-quality materials. This is the reason why before purchasing a replacement part, you need to know which manufacturers are trustworthy first. You can do this by reading various brand reviews written by car experts and owners online. These reviews rate brands based on quality, cost, and availability. After reading reviews, take note of this: brands should not be known just because they sell cheap products, they should also be known for their durable and reliable products.