The needed drops of fuel mixed with the right amount of air plus a perfectly timed spark is the formula for generating power through the engine. When the fuel fitting breaks or gets fractured in any way, the leak can cause some troubles. Not only will the engine starve of fuel but the leak can also be the cause of fire or explosion. The connection should be sealed to ensure fast and safe fuel delivery from the tank and into the engine. If the link between them is breached or broken, then the engine will lose its bloodline and may fail to generate power and work as efficiently as it could. To fix the connection, only a sturdy fuel fitting should be used to sustain efficient fuel flow and keep pressure within. For this DIY, we picked a universal AEM fuel fitting to secure the broken connection. Let's see how it works.
- Brand new
- Sold individually
- Designed as a universal fuel fitting replacement
- We didn't have a hard time installing this universal fuel fitting. It sealed the fuel line connections perfectly. It took us just a few minutes to replace the old fitting, and after putting in the new one, we checked the fuel lines to see if everything's fine. We can't say that we're disappointed.
- We installed the fuel fitting on our truck and used another one for a different car. On both vehicles, we didn't encounter any problem with the fit.
- The fitting proves to be a topnotch replacement. There used to be leaks coming from the broken connection on the fuel line. The new fitting fixed this. We've driven our trucks on rough terrains and on long stretches of highways. We no longer have trouble with the fuel leaks and broken fuel line connection. Consistent fuel delivery with good pressure is maintained within the line. The new fitting helped fix some fuel system issues and engine performance problems.
- The fitting is sturdy. It doesn't look like it will break any time soon. It's a solid piece.
- You can find another fuel fitting replacement that's cheaper by a few bucks.
The fuel fitting didn't give us any trouble with installation. It fixed the leaks in the fuel line and sealed the connection nicely. This is a good option for a topnotch fuel fitting replacement. It works, and it seems built to last.