The check engine light keeps flashing on your dash. Of course, you're worried about it as it won't turn on if there isn't something wrong with your engine or exhaust system. Then, your engine started to display poor performance, making you experience rough idle, engine miss, and hesitation during acceleration. It was your OBDII code checker that confirmed a problem with your oxygen sensor. You wouldn't pass a smog test if you don't deal with this issue right away, so allow us to help you find the right replacement by sharing with you our experience with the Aldor Spark Plugs oxygen sensor.
- 1-wire type
- Flanged mounting style
- 30 times per second signal
- Made from 2-tip layer of platinum
- Installation instructions included
- Minimizes carbon build up
- Can withstand extreme heat
- Corrosion resistant
- Sold individually
- With extra deep threads
- Can be used for cars and trucks with 1 or 2-wire screw-in oxygen sensor
- This oxygen sensor pretty much lived up to our expectations. During our test drive, we immediately noticed the difference! The engine miss and rough idle that we've experienced with our old sensor were gone. Yes, it worked that fast; it didn't require any warm up.
- The flashing check engine light on our ride was also gone as soon as we're done with the installation. And after just a week of being installed, this new oxygen sensor already started doing wonders in our fuel mileage.
- Installation was also a breeze, and thanks to the sensor's deep threads, we were able to securely keep it in place while we're doing some maintenance jobs on the exhaust system along with the DIY replacement.
- The price is a bit steep compared to other oxygen sensor choices out there, so you have to wait for years to see if it will pretty much pay off for itself by giving you savings on gas and by not failing prematurely.
This Aldor Spark Plugs oxygen sensor works so well in our ride. After being installed, it eliminated the problems that we've experienced with our old sensor. Installation was a smooth process, either, as it is an OE replacement. Sold at more than $50, this may not be the best choice for those who are looking for a cheap oxygen sensor.