With a sturdy motor mount, the engine and transmission will be on a more secure position. There won't be a racket under the hood as the mount not only helps dampen vibrations but also the noise. The rubber insulator blocks on motor mounts provide the needed cushion so that the vibrations won't be felt throughout the vehicle. The metal brackets, meanwhile, provide the needed mechanical support and attachment points. The Anchor motor mount is a recommended OE replacement that can keep the engine and transmission secure and safe from vibrations. To see if it really works, we installed it on our pickup and took our car on several test drives right after.
- To be installed on the front driver side
- Comes in black
- Designed as a direct fit
- Recommended as an OE replacement
- Sold individually
- With a 12-month Anchor warranty
- The motor mount is engineered and manufactured to meet OEM specifications using the latest CAD/CAM engineering process. It's precision engineering enable it to provide the fit, form, and function needed for support. It can protect the engine and transmission.
- It eliminated the problems we had before. As we drove the vehicle, we no longer had to worry about engine vibrations.
- As we checked the mount we're about to install, we found out that it has good abrasion resistance.
- The rubber materials are manufactured to specific harness based on application requirements. This makes the mount only more reliable and easy to use. We didn't have too much trouble installing it.
- The fasteners are sturdy. They're heat-treated and made of hardened steel.
- The mount has a good rubber to metal bond. We liked how the mount was designed to fit perfectly and work seamlessly with other components surrounding it.
- The mount is a practical replacement for the old stock. But what you can get from it isn't exactly an upgrade. It just offers the same protection you can get from the stock.
What we have to say
The motor mount can be installed easily. We didn't have to do more just to set it up, and that, for us, is a huge relief. It's easy to use. The vibrations died down after we installed the mount and took the car on a series of test drives. Given its quality and performance, it offers great value for money, although we can't tell for sure if this will truly last for years to come.