If the vehicle's exhaust system has a broken link somewhere, it should be fixed ASAP before the entire vehicle performance suffers gravely. If the tip is already rusty or corroded because of road salt, film, and other elements, you should be looking for a replacement that won't just fit but will also match the exhaust system requirements. For our truck, we're hoping that the Ansa Sport exhaust tip would mend the broken link in the exhaust and give us exactly what was advertised. We decided to not just install this but to also test it. Here's what we found out:
- Made of stainless steel
- With a length of 11.75 inches
- Sold individually
What we love about it
- The stainless steel tubing is tougher than chrome tips, and that's one thing we love about this exhaust tip from Ansa Sport. We could be sure that the tip won't break easily because of rust or corrosion.
- This is an exact factory-style exhaust replacement tip for our truck, and we couldn't be happier about it. It was a no-fuss installation, taking us just about a few minutes.
- It's compatible with all original equipment exhaust systems. We didn't have to make any adjustment of sorts. Not only does it fit well, but it also works seamlessly with the rest. There are no problems right after installation. Even when we drove the truck, we didn't hear any noise that say that the tip might be installed incorrectly.
- We love the look of this stainless steel tip.
- The resonated stainless steel tip did help reduce noise.
What we don't really like about it
- The trouble with most stainless steel tips is that they change color when they get too hot. Tips lined with an inner wall for absorbing excessive heat, however, can usually fix this issue.
What we have to say
The price is OK and the quality is good. At the end of the day, we can say that we made the right choice installing this tip to replace the stock tip of our truck. It has decent performance, and the fit is perfect. With all these, we could highly recommend this product as a replacement option to an old and rusty exhaust tip.