ARB offers a line of headlight components designed for optimum performance in harsh environments and tough weather conditions. And one of the products it offers is the headlight bracket. Serving as a mounting point for the headlight, the ARB headlight bracket provides a stable platform for the ARB lighting systems. In this review, we acquired several units of ARB's brackets and put them through a rigorous series of tests.
- Mounting bracket for ARB headlights
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Universal fit design allows for installation on various vehicle makes and models
- The brackets are made of ruggedized materials. ARB designs its products to withstand extreme environments and adverse weather conditions, and the brackets are not exempted from this. Each bracket is made from high-grade steel and treated to withstand high temperature conditions.
- Easy to install on most vehicles. The brackets are universal fit, meaning that they can be mounted on almost any vehicle on the road today. We tried mounting the brackets and ARB headlights on SUVs and pickups from American, European, and Asian marques, and we did not encounter any major hiccups in the process.
- Can be used in other auxiliary lights as well. In addition to the headlights, we also discovered that they can also be used for ARB's fog lights and other auxiliary lights.
- Only compatible with ARB's line of headlights and auxiliary lights. These headlight brackets are designed around ARB's headlight platform, so it is not recommended to use them for aftermarket headlights from other brands.
- Relatively high price. ARB headlight brackets have a higher price tag compared to their competitors in the market. Although the cost is clearly reflected on the quality of the product, the price may prove to be disappointing for those looking for a simple replacement bracket on a tight budget.
The bottom line
The ARB headlight bracket is definitely expensive in comparison to other brackets available in the market, but it's certainly not a ripoff. Each of these brackets is built to last with its high-quality construction, and when paired with ARB headlights, it can provide optimum performance both on and off the road. So if you are willing to wiggle a bit more into your budget, getting these headlight brackets for your vehicle is certainly worth the money.