The road less travelled has a lot of awaiting surprises and obstacles--mud, sand, water, rocks, hills, and steep objects, to name a few. So before you decide to drive off the beaten path, make sure your ride is all geared up to powerfully negotiate with all sorts of terrains and obstacles. Besides modifying or checking your ride's transfer case, locking differentials, traction and stability control, hill descent control, and your tool kit, it is also wise if you'll protect some of the precious components of your off-road warrior. One of them is your off-road light.
It doesn't take much to protect your off-road light. All you need is a reliable cover, and you're good to go. The hard part would be choosing the off-road light cover to install into your ride. Allow us to help you by sharing with you how the ARB off-road light cover fared in our off-road vehicle. We used the blue cover as it matches with the paint job of our ride.
- Blue IPF/ARB acrylic lens cover
- Made from molded polycarbonate material
- Hard coated for UV and scratch resistance
- Fit ARB High-Intensity LED Lights, including spot beam and flood beam light
- Can withstand rigors of various driving conditions
- Sold in pairs
- Protect lens and light bezels
- For the past months that this pair of covers has been used in our ride, we can say that it is really up to scratch. It does protect the light particularly when off-roading, sparing it from scratches and other forms of damage.
- Thumbs up for its UV resistance. We've put it on our ride on a hot summer day and since then, this cover hasn't shown any sign of discoloration, fading, deformation, as well as other types of damage caused by too much heat.
- We've got an AR32S light in our ride, so product fit and compatibility never become an issue for us.
- This ARB light cover can only be fitted on two types of ARB lights, so this isn't the right choice for vehicle owners who have outfitted their ride with off-road lights from other brands.
And we say...
This ARB off-road light cover is a good buy for those who are planning to purchase or have already bought ARB's AR32F and/or AR32S light. This cover does its job of protecting the lights pretty well without affecting its functions. However, this may not be the right purchase for those who own other type of off-road lights from other brands.