If you love spending quality time with your loved ones, and you're planning to take them on your next off-road and camping adventures, there's one thing you will surely need--a reliable tent. Allow us to help you find the best one that will match your needs by sharing with you our great experience with the ARB Tent. We chose the Simpson III Rooftop model because we just love to experience how it feels like to sleep on our ride's roof.
- Manufactured from top-quality, poly/cotton fabric
- With tough, aluminum retractable ladder
- High-density, bonded chip foam mattress that comes with removable cover
- Excellent water shedding ability from the oxford polyester flysheet
- With pull-out veranda
- Zip-on annex comes as an option
- Insect-screened windows and door
- SUV-stabilized laminated PVC cover
- Easily mounted to ARB's purpose-designed roof rack
- Can be unfolded off the side or off the rear of your ride
- Bungee cord system proves helpful when closing
- Size: 55" wide x 94.50" long x 51" high
- Aluminum parts have anodized finish for corrosion resistance
- Includes mounting hardware, wrenches, ladder, travel cover
- Comes with comprehensive instructions
- Since our ride already has ARB's roof rack, we particularly chose this rooftop tent for a much better experience. It allows us to sleep soundly at night knowing that we aren't on the ground level, so we're safe from wild boars, snake, and other animals in the woods.
- We we're impressed by the tent's water resistance. It rained the night we decided to camp out, and thankfully, we remained warm inside the tent. No amount of rainwater has found its way inside.
- The retractable ladder was really sturdy and stable. We didn't feel any fear or hesitation when climbing up and going down because it has provided us with secure footing.
- Our favorite part of this rooftop tent is the pull-out veranda, where we had our coffee. It gives us the feeling of having our fave afternoon snacks on our porch at home, only that this time, we were one with nature.
- Two thumbs up are never enough for the tent's ability to be unfolded in minutes and to be quickly and easily packed away when it's time to go. We appreciate the bungee cord system that helps us close the tent easily. We also chose to keep our beddings inside the tent throughout the journey even when it's folded away. Yes, we did just that because we don't want them to get dirty when piled up in the luggage area along with our other gears.
- We would really appreciate it even more if the zip-on annex isn't an option but a standard part of the tent.
- It doesn't come cheap, but for off-roaders and adventure seekers, the price won't be too big of an issue especially if it's for a tent as great as this one.
Our final thought
No words can describe how happy we are with this product, so we're giving it the highest rating we could possibly give. It doesn't just live up to our expectations, but also gives us so much more than what we expect.