For your ride's air suspension system to work, the series of air shock lines that transmit pressurized air from one air suspension component to another must always be in good working condition. These air shock lines are manufactured from heavy-duty rubber or polyurethane and are designed to withstand excessive air pressure and all the rigors of the harsh environments they are constantly exposed to. But no matter how tough they are, age and constant use can eventually take their toll on the air shock lines, causing them to fail over time. When this happens, you shouldn't take any risk by getting a substandard replacement. It pays to do a little research first and look at the various options available.
Allow us to be of great help to you by sharing with you how the Arnott air shock line kit fared in our ride.
- Designed, assembled, and tested in the USA
- Ensures OE-quality fit minus the OE price
- Comes pre-assembled for faster installation
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Installation videos are available
- Made adjustable for a comfortable ride
- Manufactured to exact OEM specs
- Backed by Arnott's limited lifetime warranty
- We were impressed by how fast this air shock line works. We did a test drive after the installation, and we immediately noticed the difference. It solved all the issues we had with our old unit. There's also a noticeable difference in how our ride counters road imperfections.
- Since it comes as a kit and the air shock line is already pre-assembled, installation has never been big of an issue for us. The air shock line comes complete with all the hardware needed for proper operation and installation. We are also confident that all the components in the kit will excellently work together since they are made to be compatible with one another.
- The installation manual was such a big help for us. It shows every detail of the installation process. We just made sure to stick to the instructions and everything went out smoothly.
- Since this is a vital suspension component, it pays if you have enough DIY experience and good understanding of how the air shock line and the entire system work.
And we say...
It may be too early to assess the durability of this Arnott product as it has been in our ride for just a few months. But when it comes to installation, we were pleased by how easy it is to install especially for us who have been doing a lot of DIY projects for our ride. The installation manual was really helpful, so even if it's our first time to do such task, we were able to pull it off smoothly.