Braking is something you should take seriously. If the brakes don't work fast enough or have lost their firm grip, a much longer stopping distance or delayed stop could lead to a crash. To get optimum braking power, you should invest in top-quality brake pads. For this review, we're writing about our experience in installing and using the ATE Premium One ceramic brake pad set. Here are the pros and cons and our product rating according to design, performance, quality, and price:
- OE engineered for optimum fit and performance
- Made with advanced ceramic friction vehicle specific formulations
- Ensures application matched premium quality friction grade
- With a special under layer design
- Includes shims, chamfers, slots, wear sensors, and other features
- When it comes to fit, these ceramic brake pads don't differ much from the stock. This brake pad set, however, is designed with premium specs and features for better braking performance. This aftermarket brake pad exceeds the usual standards. This makes the set a better OE replacement.
- These ceramic pads aren't only eco-friendly. These also ensure reduced brake dust. There's also less noise. We can attest to these benefits based on our experience.
- As we drove our vehicle in stop-and-go traffic and highways, we can see the difference in braking performance. We no longer had to brake hard for sudden stops. Braking response was good.
- With the under layer design, there's minimized vibrations and noise.
- We didn't have a hard time breaking in the brake pads.
- We give these brake pads an A for their use of fiber technology, which results in a transfer film on the disc. With this technology, the brake disc isn't likely to wear out easily.
- The brake pads are quite easy to install, thanks to their precise fit and form.
- After using the brake pads for months, we checked to see if the pads are still in mint condition. And we're satisfied with what we saw during a thorough inspection. We didn't spot any sign of wear or damage.
- All components that are included in the set are well built, from the shims to the chafers.
- The brake pad set is more expensive than other brake pad replacement options.
This ceramic brake pad set gets an A for its premium quality. It has special features for extended life. For reduced vibrations, noise, and harshness, this is a great option to consider. We highly recommend it even if you can find much cheaper aftermarket options.